With a number of restrictions imposed on stem cell research and therapies in several First World countries, many people suffering from heart diseases are turning to stem cell treatments in Mexico. Stem cells therapy for heart disease in Tijuana, Mexico in particular offers an effective and pocket-friendly medical solution for patients suffering from various types of cardiovascular conditions that may lead to heart failure and eventually, to death. This cell-based therapy is potentially a new form of treatment that is being increasingly used to repair or regenerate damaged heart muscle cells or tissues.
Medical Tourism in Tijuana
Medical tourism in Tijuana (TJ) is flourishing. The Baja California Secretary of Tourism reports that around 250,000 people visit Tijuana every month for getting treated. Lap band surgery, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, cosmetic procedures and dental implants in Tijuana are popularly sought by overseas patients. People are also opting for discretionary procedures such as cosmetic surgery in Tijuana as being away from one’s own hometown gives them the much needed privacy.
Why Undergo Stem Cells Therapy for Heart Disease in Tijuana, Mexico
- In Tijuana, heart disease treatment with stem cells is carried out by proficient doctors who have several years of experience with them.
- The cardiac stem cell therapy, Tijuana, Mexico is performed at costs lower than the costs quoted in the developed countries of the world.
- If you are hunting for Cardiac stem cell therapy, TJ, Mexico is likely to figure as one of the top options in your list of potential destinations as the city is home to numerous state-of-the-art hospitals which make use of the latest equipment.
- Be it cutting edge treatments such as stem cell therapy or more conventional surgeries such as liposuction or sleeve gastrectomy in Tijuana, there is no or negligible waiting period, unlike the long queues for NHS-funded hospital treatments in the UK.
- Ready availability of assisting facilities such as interventional or diagnostic radiology makes Tijuana an ideal place for undergoing stem cell treatment for heart disease.
- The leading facilities for stem cell treatment for heart disease in Tijuana have well-trained and compassionate medical staff to make you feel completely comfortable and assist you round-the-clock.
- Stem cell treatment of heart disease in Tijuana provides the best combination of the modern medical procedures at competitive prices and picturesque surroundings. Tijuana is one of the most scenic cities in Mexico that offers you superior health tourism opportunities.
- Tijuana’s geographical propinquity is an added advantage. The city is merely 17 miles from San Diego in California. Proximity spells lower travel time and cost for the American patients.
Cardiac Stem Cell Therapy in Tijuana, Mexico – Things to Consider
- Your local doctor may be able to assist you decide if stem cells therapy abroad is right for you. So seek his/her advice before opting for stem cells therapy for heart disease in Tijuana, Mexico.
- There are certain infectious diseases that are not found in the developed countries, such as United States, but are common in other countries. It is important to consult your doctor at home regarding the vaccinations you need when considering stem cell treatments in Mexico.
- Laws governing medical procedures vary in each country. In case of a problem or injury caused by a doctor in Mexico, it may be difficult for you to take legal recourse.
- The American Medical Association suggests that you make arrangements for follow-up care before your trip for medical treatment abroad. If you don’t, then it will be difficult for you to get a doctor in case any complications arise at home after your heart disease treatment with stem cells in Tijuana.
- For entering Mexico, American and Canadian citizens need to present either a valid passport or original certificate of birth. They also need to present a valid photo ID such as driver’s license.
According to a study titled “Cardiac stem cells in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy (SCIPIO): initial results of a randomised phase 1 trial” by Prof Roberto Bolli et al published in The Lancet on November 14, 2011, in a small group of patients stem cell treatments were able to undo the damage to heart sans any detrimental side-effects.
Upsides to undergoing stem cell treatment are numerous. And if the laws of your home country keep you from gaining access to them then you can travel to Mexico where stem cell treatments are very much allowed. Stem cells therapy for heart disease in Tijuana, Mexico offers a ray of hope for people to get back to their normal self.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable Mommy Makeover in Guadalajara. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.