Mommy Makeover in Puerto Vallarta – Mexico
Childbirth is one of the happiest moments in a woman’s life but the resulting changes in her body can be disheartening. The good news is that a mommy makeover in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico can help restore the youthful appearance of a woman’s body after childbirth without the high price tag. This cost-effectiveness is the main driving force behind the progress of medical tourism in this Latin American country. An increasing number of medical tourists, particularly from the US and Canada, are taking advantage of low-cost medical treatments and cosmetic procedures, such as butt lift and nose surgery in Mexico.
Just how in demand are plastic surgeries among the fairer sex? According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s ASPS Report of the 2010 Plastic Surgery Statistics, the number of women getting a nip and tuck is on the rise, with nearly 112,000 who had tummy tucks, 90,000 breast lifts, and 296,000 breast augmentations. Additionally, 62% of mothers surveyed by the ASPS said they would consider a mommy makeover if costs were not an issue. Mommy makeover cost in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is significantly lower compared to what one will have to shell out in Canada, the US, and other developed nations of the West.
What Women Should Know About Mommy Makeover
For women who are considering a mommy makeover surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, below is an overview of some of the cosmetic procedures they can ask for:
- Tummy tuck – Also known as abdominoplasty, this involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and tightening of the abdominal wall to improve the appearance of a protruding abdomen.
- Stretch mark removal is done to remove unsightly blemishes on the stretched abdomen.
- Liposuction – This involves the removal of unwanted fat from the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, and anywhere else in the body where fat has accumulated during pregnancy.
- Breast lift and breast augmentation – Breastfeeding and weight changes brought by childbirth can cause the breasts to sag and lose firmness. With breast surgery, the appearance of breasts can be restored and enhanced. Breast implants in Mexico are very affordable and hence, recommended to mothers and single women alike.
- Labiaplasty or vaginal rejuvenation – Childbirth causes the labia to become stretched and enlarged. With vaginal rejuvenation, excess skin around the genital area is reduced, giving the labia a youthful appearance.
Women who will undergo reconstructive surgery after childbirth in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico may also ask for other cosmetic procedures such as arm lift and butt lift. Those who’ve gained too much weight during and after pregnancy can also try various weight loss procedures such as gastric bypass in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Mommy Makeover in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Advantages
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and child rearing are joyful stages in a mother’s life but they all require spending a lot of money. Now, mothers should not feel too guilty for wanting to be physically attractive again because mommy makeover price in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is only a fraction of the costs quoted for the procedures in the US and Canada.
- Cheaper mommy makeover surgery in Mexico does not mean poor quality. There are a number of reputable hospitals that provide low cost yet quality plastic surgery after childbirth in Mexico that are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technology at par with US standards.
- You can rest assured that the renowned surgeons are experts in plastic surgery after childbirth in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico as many of them have received training and certification abroad. Many plastic surgeons in Mexico are affiliated with the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and can communicate in English fluently.
- Unlike in other developed countries, waiting period is almost non-existent if you opt to get liposuction or tummy tuck in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Mexico is very accessible especially to patients from the US and Canada. Their close proximity reduces their travel time and expenses for mommies looking to rejuvenate their looks through abdominoplasty, breast lift, and liposuction in Mexico.
- Patients recovering from post pregnancy plastic surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico might as well grab the opportunity to visit some breathtaking tourist spots and indulge in fun activities in the area:
- Patients can enjoy boat trips and marine animal watching cruises around the Puerto Vallarta coastline. They can visit the Las Marietas Island, Las Animas, and the Playa Yelapa.
- If they wish to, they can also watch the town’s major traditional attraction – bullfighting. Bullfighting is held every week at the Toros Plaza bullring.
- Visitors will surely enjoy the guided tours around the Tequila Porfidio, a tequila factory where they can also sample and purchase this traditional Mexican spirit.
- Other recreational activities visitors can try (prior to plastic surgery after pregnancy in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico) are scuba diving, waterskiing, and deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and cycling.
Affordable medical procedures, high-quality medical facilities and technology, expert doctors and surgeons, rich culture and scenic views, and friendly people are the reasons why Mexico is a prime destination for medical tourists from across the world. All mothers deserve to have a mommy makeover in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico so they can look and feel beautiful and youthful once more after childbirth.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.