We can’t stop ourselves from aging, but we can definitely minimize the signs of it. A MACS lift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico will not only restore your face’s youthful appearance, but also give you loads of savings. Quality yet affordable plastic surgery in Mexico is popular with medical tourists from the United States and Canada. Right from tummy tuck in Guadalajara to thigh lift in Tijuana, all sorts of plastic surgeries find takers in medical tourists looking for a nip here and a tuck there without emptying their coffers.
MACS Facelift – An Overview
MACS is the acronym for Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift. This procedure involves the correction of sagging facial skin and tightening of the underlying tissues using small incisions. MACS facelift is less invasive than a traditional facelift and hence, entails a shorter recovery time, vis-a-vis the recovery time involved in a full blown facelift. MACS lift has the added benefit of lower risk of nerve damage.
Facelift claims the fifth spot in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Top Five Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the US in 2011, with 119,000 Americans going under the knife to look younger. As insurance companies still do not cover most of the elective surgeries, more and more Americans have been seeking affordable cosmetic surgery abroad.
MACS Lift (Mini-Face Lift) in Ciudad Juarez – What you’ll Get
- MACS lift in Juarez. Jalisco costs only fraction of the price of a traditional facelift. Imagine the cost-savings you’ll get with a Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift in Ciudad Juarez.
- With a MACS lift, the recovery period is only 2 to 3 weeks. Patients who’ll undergo this type of sagging cheeks and skin surgery in Ciudad Juarez can use their cost savings to enjoy a vacation in Mexico as they recuperate.
Mini Face Lift in Ciudad Juarez – There’s a Lot More
- The low cost of MACS lift surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is like a blessing for those individuals who dream of regaining their youthful look without spending a huge fortune. Compared to prices in the US, Canada, Australia and other high-income countries, the price of a MACS lift in Ciudad Juarez is very minimal, which may be attributed to the lower cost of living in Mexico. With this, patients can get multiple treatments, perhaps a liposuction or a breast augmentation in Ciudad Juarez, at an equally easy-on-the-pocket price.
- Patients can rest assured that renowned cosmetic surgeons performing surgery for neck and jaw line in Ciudad Juarez, MX have a high level of expertise and experience, having been trained at reputable medical institutions in Mexico, the US, and Europe.
- Many hospitals in Mexico are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). Medical facilities in the renowned hospitals of the country are world-class and they use only the most advanced technology.
- With the boom in the Mexican medical tourism industry, healthcare providers have since learned to accommodate international patients well and communicate in English fluently.
- Ciudad Juarez is just a border away from the US, taking about a few minutes to a few hours of travel by plane or by car. Ciudad Juarez is very near El Paso, Texas (approx 10 miles away); thereby the patient will save a lot on travel expenses. A passport or any valid proof of identity is enough to enter Mexico for a 3-month stay.
- Patients don’t have to wait long to get a mini face lift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, unlike in First World countries such as the UK and Canada, which are notorious for overtaxed healthcare systems.
Other Things to Do
While recuperating from your MACS mini facelift in Ciudad Juarez, some of you might like the idea of taking some time out to see the beauty of the city and visit some of its breathtaking and world-renowned tourist spots, including:
- Guadalupe Mission
- Cathedral of Ciudad Juarez
- Benito Juarez Monument
- Hermanos Escobar Central Park
- History Museum
- City of Paquime
However, health and safety precautions should be taken when traveling in Ciudad Juarez or in any city in Mexico.
- Keep valuable belongings like passport, cash and credit cards in a safe place.
- US dollars are widely accepted in Mexico. However, it’s advisable to bring small denominations for paying for tit bits, cab, et al.
- Stay away from street foods and tap water. Always drink bottled water.
- Though many Mexicans can speak English, it’s still fun to learn a few Spanish phrases to build rapport with the locals and to banish linguistic impediments.
Getting a MACS lift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico will help erase years off your face and the money saved will give you one more reason to flash that million dollar smile of yours.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable MACS Lift in Ciudad Juarez and other Mexican cities. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.