Breast augmentation in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is a good option for people who want to enhance their breasts for more affordable prices. People from the US and Canada are now getting more interested to get breast implants in Mexico, especially after reading and hearing good feedback from medical tourists who have undergone such procedures. A boob job, after all, is not usually covered by then US or Canadian health insurance companies, so people have to raise the money in order to pay the medical bills.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons declared breast enhancement surgery as the top cosmetic surgical procedure for 2011, with 307,180 procedures performed for that year. However, there is no doubt that this number would have gotten bigger if more people could afford the procedure.
About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- It is also referred to as breast enlargement, augmentation mammoplasty, or breast enhancement.
- It involves placing a silicone or saline-based implants under or over the pectoral muscle, in order to enhance the shape and size of the breasts
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s website, as of May 2012, the FDA has approved saline implants for women 18 years old and above, and silicone implants for women 22 years and above
- This procedure is mostly undertaken by women to restore the breasts’ volume that is lost after pregnancy or after losing weight
- The incision can be inframammary (under the breast), transaxillary (in the armpit), or periareolar (on the nipple). The type of incision depends on the type and size of the implant, the client’s own anatomy, and the preferences of both the surgeon and the patient.
Why Get Breast Implants in Ciudad Juarez?
Here are some of the reasons women choose to get boob enlargement in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico:
- Cosmetic surgery in Mexico is performed by board certified and experienced cosmetic surgeons in our network. Several surgeons in Ciudad Juarez studied or trained abroad, and are well aware of international standards.
- Ciudad Juarez is a border town in Mexico connected to El Paso, Texas. This proximity allows US citizens from surrounding states to cross the border for cheap medical checkups, treatments, and surgeries. One of our network hospitals is about a 30-minute drive away from the ELP airport.This proximity is also one of the reasons why surgeons and medical staff are able to converse in English.
- The hospitals in our network where you can get boob implants in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico are equipped with the latest technology and modern facilities. There are also international patient departments that take care of clients from other countries.
- Boob job cost in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is very low compared to US and Canada’s prices. In general, plastic surgery in Mexico can cost only a fraction of what it costs in those two countries – no wonder why more and more people are traveling to Mexico in their quest to look better.
Getting breast augmentation in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico definitely has a lot of advantages, but people should remember that any surgery also involves some risks. These risks can be minimized by ensuring that you are working with quality hospitals and surgeons out there for the procedure. Mexico Health is working with some of the best medical teams in Mexico, so explore your options and take time in deciding which one is best for you.