A stiff and painful knee can interfere with one‘s performing normal daily activities. In cases like this, knee replacement can bring a welcome respite from the pain. However, one thing that can deter from having the surgery is its high cost.
Knee replacement in Mexico can come to your rescue then. For only a fraction of the US prices, you can have your knees operated in Mexico and return to a normal life.
How much would it cost?
We bring you quality knee replacement across Mexican cities with package prices beginning from $8,950. Please note that the prices would vary from destination to destination. Hence, we suggest you fill the online quote-form for the latest prices and specials.
Destinations for Surgery
We facilitate knee replacements across the following destinations in Mexico:
- Tijuana – Our network surgery center in this Mexican border city is just 20 minutes from San Diego, California.
- Ciudad Juarez – The hospitals we work with in Juarez are just a few minutes’ drive from El Paso, Texas.
- Puerto Vallarta – Our network hospital here in PVR is just a few minutes from the international airport serving the resort city.
- Monterrey – Your knee replacement surgery in this northeastern Mexican city located about 135 miles from Laredo and McAllen in Texas will be done in a JCI-accredited facility.
Your Cost Savings Compared to the USA
A quick search on the Internet will convince you that the cost of knee replacement in the USA is among the highest in the world. Estimated average price of replacement surgery in the USA is about $45,000 (without insurance). Here is a comparative table to give you an idea of your savings:
|Estimated Price in USA||Our Package Price for Tijuana||Savings|
What’s included in the package?
So that you get the best bang for your buck, we have devised all-inclusive packages which include a gamut of services not limited to:
- Pre and post-ops
- Surgeon’s fee
- Complimentary ground transportation
- Air-ticket bookings assistance
- Help in expediting issuance of visa and passport
- Any other travel related assistance
- 24*7 destination assistance
- Hotel stay at special discounted tariffs
And a lot more!
Enjoy Big Savings and a Lot More
By traveling to Mexico to have your knee replacement surgery, your gains are not just restricted to massive cost savings. You can look forward to a number of other benefits as well, such as the following:
- Quick patient turnover without any wait-times involved.
- English-speaking doctors, which cuts down the likelihood of language barriers.
- Quality care at top hospitals following American standards.
- Low travel expenses (applicable for medical tourists from the United States and Canada).
Our Services Reviewed by a Californian
We are committed to giving our clients the best of the patient experience. One such client of ours, Jim Golbienko from Burbank, CA, chose to have his knee surgery in Tijuana facilitated by us. He tells us that the level of care administered to him “pleasantly surprised” him.
Though initially a little apprehensive about taking a medical trip abroad to have his knees operated, he was happy with the whole deal after his surgery. He, in particular, talked of not facing any language issues as everyone had been directed to talk to him in English. Click here to read more about his knee surgery experience in Mexico.
Knee Treatment by Mexico’s Top Surgeons
If you choose to have your knee arthroplasty in Tijuana, you can look forward to getting your knees replaced by a bone and joint surgeon who has more than 30 years of orthopedic surgical experience. His impressive credentials include international affiliate membership of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Watch him talk about his orthopedic surgery center in Tijuana in this video (click on the hyperlink).
For the credentials of other orthopedic surgeons we work with, fill our online quote-form.
What is Knee Replacement Surgery?
- Knee replacement is alternatively known as knee arthroplasty.
- In knee replacement surgery, an artificial joint is used to replace the damaged and worn out parts of the knee.
- Replacement is most commonly sought to treat knee pain caused by arthritis. Other conditions which may warrant a knee replacement are:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Knee injuries
- According to the National Health Service (NHS), UK, majority of the patients who undergo knee replacement are 65 years of age and over.
- The NHS further states that the average life of a replaced knee is 15 to 20 years.
- There are mainly two types of knee replacement surgeries:
- Total knee replacement: In which the entire knee is replaced.
- Partial knee replacement: In which only the damaged parts of the knee are replaced.
- Average operative time: one and a half to three hours
- After the patient is out of hospital, he or she will have to pursue a physical therapy program and also do home exercises as advised by the surgeon.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for knee replacement price in Mexico.