Revision weight-loss surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, could be just right for those who have had disappointing results or developed some complication after their initial bariatric procedure.
- The first weight-loss surgery has not brought the intended result — the patients may be required to undergo a revision of the surgery or switch it to a different procedure
- The first surgery has resulted in some complication as the slippage of the band or leakage in the stitch-line or erosion of the band into the stomach
- The individual has reached a plateau stage in his weight-loss efforts after a prior surgery
- Extreme difficulty in swallowing (even after band adjustments) and constant regurgitation
How much does it cost?
There is no definite cost for revision weight-loss surgery and it varies from case to case. The cost is determined by
The first surgery you had — for example switching from lap band to sleeve might be fairly easier than converting say, a gastric bypass surgery.
The level of complications developed — now a slipped band is easier to fix than the one that has eroded into the stomach.
The patient’s general health — Too many systemic issues may require extra care and cause the cost to go up.
Please fill-out your details in the form on the right so we can provide you a quote for your revision weight-loss surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
The Hospital in PVR
- Your redo bariatric surgery will be performed at an excellent hospital located on the Mexican Pacific Ocean, in Banderas Bay
- The hospital has been serving patients for over 3 decades and formed an excellent reputation amongst local and foreign clients who visit there
- They have state-of-the-art operation theaters, an in-house pharmacy, a gourmet coffee shop, spacious patient rooms, trauma room, foot bath, etc.
- Computed Tomography, X-rays, Ultrasound, and other systems for advanced, accurate diagnosis
The revision bariatric surgery in Puerto Vallarta will be performed by a highly experienced surgeon in our network who has educated in Mexico, and gone to several countries including Brazil, Spain, Argentina, and the US for advanced training and practice.
The surgeon has hundreds of satisfied clients to his credit and being bilingual (English & Spanish), he makes his foreign patients the most comfortable.
Patients can fly to the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (IATA: PVR) in PVR, Jalisco, where they will be greeted by our representative and taken to the hotel/hospital.
Approximate flight times from different cities are:
Dallas, USA2h 35mDenver, USA3h 10mLos Angeles, USA2h 50mNew York, USA5h 40mToronto, Canada5h 30mVancouver, Canada4h 50m
|Chicago, USA||4h 20m|
|Dallas, USA||2h 35m|
|Denver, USA||3h 10m|
|Los Angeles, USA||2h 50m|
|New York, USA||5h 40m|
|Toronto, Canada||5h 30m|
|Vancouver, Canada||4h 50m|
For more information and a FREE quote for revision weight-loss surgery in Puerto Vallarta, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.