If you live in an affluent country and you’re finding the cost of dental treatment prohibitive, you might want to consider getting your full arch implant bridge in Mexico. Dental implants in Mexico have become a popular method of obtaining a high quality, low cost solution to missing or broken teeth. If you are edentulous or suffer from a damaged smile, the effect on your self esteem can be significant. Electing for replacement teeth can aid eating, talking, facial alignment and ultimately improve your quality of life.
Dental tourism is booming, and many are attracted to Mexico chiefly because of the affordability of various procedures including dental implants, RCTs, dental crowns, and all-on-4 dental implants. Mexico, in particular, offers reasonably priced treatment and travelers from the USA and Canada can enjoy relatively inexpensive travel making this country a particularly attractive option.
Benefits of Getting Full Arch Implants in Mexico
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) has advised that dental implants are a great solution for replacing missing teeth. Below are the other reasons for getting your full dental implant bridge in Mexico:
- One of the biggest benefits is that the full fixed implant bridge cost in Mexico can be considerably lower than that noted in many developed countries such as the USA, Canada, the UK and other European countries. This price differential varies depending on the type of treatment you require, but you could stand to save as much as 50% of the procedure price.
- Although the prices are generally lower, you don’t have to compromise on quality. We work with a number of reputable dental clinics who only employ experienced and well-qualified surgeons. The cost of living in Mexico is notably less than many first world countries and this saving is passed directly on to the customer.
- Although Spanish is the principle language of Mexico, the clinics we work with are well used to treating English-speaking patients and therefore communication shouldn’t be an issue.
- Fixed complete dentures in Mexico are available in a number of different cities. If you live in California or Arizona, for example, getting your dental implants in Tijuana means that the price of travel is minimal as it’s only 17 miles from San Diego, CA and three and half hours from Yuma, AR. You could also head for Puerto Vallarta or Los Algodones to obtain your treatment. Dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico are a hugely popular option for Canadian and American tourists alike, especially because the travel time from Yuma, AR is just 20 minutes.
- Waiting lists are often short and it’s usual to schedule your procedure keeping in mind your own personal time constraints.
- Think about the type of implants you require. If you are significantly limited by time, you might be considering booking “teeth in a day” or the all on 4 dental implants system in Mexico.
- The cost of all on 4 implants in Mexico is considerably lower than in many affluent nations, and you can expect to have a rapid and permanent set of teeth following your trip.
Traveling to Mexico Dental treatment – Points to Consider
- Carefully research your journey before you make you final preparations. Use the internet to find patient testimonials or clinic information to ensure that you make your selection based on your own personal requirements and expectations.
- Speak to your surgeon or physician if you’re at all concerned about what your treatment will entail or whether you’re a suitable candidate for the procedure you want. Getting Noble Biocare All-On-4 implants in Mexico may be an affordable option, but only if you have an appropriate level of physical fitness and are free from any ailments which could impede healing or the ability of your implant to fuse to the jaw bone.
- Make sure you have all of your travel documents in place prior to your trip. If you’re arriving in Mexico from America, the US Department of State has a web page which clearly defines all of the necessary stipulations. If you’re a US citizen planning to stay in Mexico for less than 72 hours within the border zone, you do not require a VISA.
- If you don’t have medical insurance and can’t afford to pay for your treatment outright, you might want to consider taking out a medical loan. There are a variety of finance options available and the application procedure is generally quite straightforward.
- Mexico is a culturally varied and exciting country and that’s the reason why so many medical tourists end up adding a vacation to the end of their stay. Explore the historic sites of interest, fascinating museums and beautiful countryside that Mexico has to offer and you’ll end up making the most of your visit.
If you’re looking for a practical and high quality method of tooth replacement, choosing to have your full arch implant bridge in Mexico might provide an affordable solution to getting the smile you deserve.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.