James Brown, the lady-killing Godfather of Soul, once said, “Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things, he’s got it all.” The former is easy enough to take care of at home; however, the latter may need a dentist’s help. Exorbitant dental fees and lack of dental insurance in the States is driving many patients to Los Algodones border dental clinics.
Los Algodones is one of the best towns in which to find good dental clinics on the US-Mexico border. Whether you are in the market for dentures or you’re looking for zirconia crowns in Mexico, Los Algodones is one of your best medical travel options.
Why go to Los Algodones Border Dental Clinics?
With so many Americans lacking dental insurance—the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) reports that more than 131 million US children and adults lack dental insurance—more and more people are realizing that dental clinics on the US-Mexico border can give them the quality and affordable care they need.
- The greatest advantage of getting dental work done in Los Algodones dental clinics is the cost, which can be much lower as compared to the US, Canada, or the UK. Many dental tourists return home having saved as much as 70% on pricey procedures such as dental implants in Los Algodones.
- Another major draw to Los Algodones is its proximity to the US. Located just across the border from Yuma, Arizona, it’s so close that you can leave your car on the US side and walk to your dental clinic in Los Algodones.
- And you don’t have to live in California or Arizona to take advantage of the amazing deals in Los Algodones clinics. Many airlines offer cheap flights to Phoenix or Yuma, Arizona, making affordable dental care in Los Algodones a viable option for all US or Canadian citizens.
- Another major draw for dental tourist is the lure of saving time, as well as money. Many dental implant centers in Los Algodones have on-site laboratories to provide their foreign clientele with, not only high-quality, but highly efficient service as well.
- Our network dentists in Los Algodones are highly trained dentists, many of whom have education and/or work experience in the US. They also adhere to strict safety and hygiene regulations that are similar to those in the US.
- Many Los Algodones border dental clinics offer border pick-up service, making your dental trip to the Mexican border more comfortable and efficient. Furthermore: many also offer package deals with local hotels to save you even more.
- Tourism in Los Algodones is primarily for medical and dental services, and it is also full of pharmacies in which you can get the same prescription medications that you can at home, but for a fraction of the cost. So if your dentist prescribes you medicine for your post-operative care, you can get that much cheaper here.
Medical tourism in Mexico is booming; a study published by the University of Arizona reports that over 275,000 US citizens crossed the border for medical trips in 2007, a number which grows each year. Many of these people are taking quick trips to dental clinics on the border in order to get the affordable treatments they can’t find at home. With great deals on everything from teeth scaling to full arch implant bridges in Mexico border towns, the choice to have dental work done here should be a no brainer.
MexicoHealth.com facilitates trips to Los Algodones border dental clinics. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about a dental trip to the Mexican border.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to get more information on Los Algodones border dental clinics.