Electing to have your Gluteal implant surgery in Mexico can be beneficial in many ways. For example, taking into account the gluteal implants cost in Mexico, you can easily save 30-70% on UK, USA or Canadian prices. Plastic surgery in Mexico has a long and distinguished past, and the quality facilities, experienced surgeons and low costs all add to the positive attributes that Mexico has on offer.
Gluteal Implant Surgery – An Overview
- The procedure for gluteal implantation is also known as gluteoplasty.
- Gluteal or buttock implants involve the insertion of a prosthesis or soft, solid silicone implant into the gluteus maximus muscle area or buttock region.
- This type of implant is not a soft, fluid-filled sack of the type that you would expect to find in a breast implant. Rather it is a solid implant designed to lift and shape the buttock area.
- You may select the size and shape of your implant depending on your requirements.
- The aim of gluteal implants is to enlarge and lift the buttock area.
- Buttock prosthetics are also resorted to after excessive weight loss to give the body the desired curves as outlined by João Medeiros Tavares Filho and colleagues in their study published in the June 2011 edition of the journal Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Gluteal Implant Surgery Mexico – Benefits
- There are a number of internationally renowned plastic surgeons in Mexico who demonstrate experience and extensive training in their chosen specialty. In addition, there are various state-of-the-art medical facilities which you can select for your surgery.
- Hospital staff in Mexico is usually able to converse in English. If there are any communication issues, language interpreters can be arranged.
- Buttock enlargement plastic surgery cost in Mexico is generally significantly lower when compared to most other developed countries. Even when the cost of travel is included, there can still be sizeable savings by opting for gluteoplasty in Mexico.
- If you are a little apprehensive of getting buttock prosthetics implanted, you can also opt for a low cost Brazilian butt lift surgery in Mexico. Brazilian buttock lift involves transferring fat extracted from other parts of your body into your rear to give it an enhanced appearance.
- Rather than any noticeable difference in service quality, the cost of living in Mexico is much lower than that in First World countries. This is the main reason that savings are available and can be passed on to the customer.
- Waiting lists in most Mexican clinics are shorter than you would expect to find in other countries. Thus, once you’ve decided on getting gluteal implants in Mexico, you can choose to have the procedure performed as soon as you like.
- Mexico offers good travel links, particularly to countries such as the USA and Canada. Since the US shares a border with Mexico, many clinics in border cities like Tijuana are within driving distance of states such as California.
What You Should Know About Buttock Implants in Mexico
- Surgery generally lasts for approximately 1-2 hours and is done under general anesthesia.
- If you elect to have your buttock augmentation in Mexico, remember to factor in recuperation time. Since this operation deals with an area that is required for sitting, walking and general mobility, recovery time is approximately 5-7 days.
- After this period, most patients will be mobile and able to walk and sit, although it may take 6-8 weeks before you are fully comfortable with your implants. After a few months, patients should be able to resume their normal level of activity.
- As with any surgery, there are always risks associated with treatment and these should be fully discussed prior to booking your treatment.
- It’s a good idea to research the surgeons and hospitals in Mexico that you intend to use for your surgery. This gives you a chance to ensure that everything meets your expectations and requirements.
Tips for Traveling to Mexico
- You need to ensure that you have the appropriate travel documents for traveling and staying in Mexico.
- The currency of Mexico is the Peso and the official language is Spanish, although English is widely spoken in tourist areas.
- Mexico is a large and diverse country so it’s important that you research the city which you intend to visit. If you’re worried about the risk of traveling to Mexico, you can consult your domestic government’s advice on the issue.
- If you’re traveling to Mexico for cosmetic surgery, you might want to consider taking advantage of your trip to add vacation time. Mexico has a rich and varied culture with plenty of sights to see.
Overall, electing to have your gluteal implant surgery in Mexico can offer you the chance to have your procedure performed at lower prices than domestically offered, without sacrificing quality of care.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.