Don’t let financial constraints stop you from having a more vibrant and younger-looking face. Facelift in Tijuana, Mexico is so easy on the pockets that it will definitely put a smile on your otherwise pretty face which has been beset by jowls and wrinkles. Tijuana has become one of the most popular destinations of choice for medical tourists who are searching for cheaper treatment options abroad. Cosmetic surgery in Tijuana is the opposite of expensive, but the results are great as the quality of procedures performed here is at par with international standards.
Every year, thousands of medical tourists from the US, Canada, and other high-income countries visit Mexico to get quality and affordable medical treatments and cosmetic procedures, including facelift surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.
Quick Facts on Facelift Surgery
Read the quick facts below if you are considering taking advantage of affordable facelift in Tijuana – Mexico:
- With facelift surgery, alternatively known as rhytidectomy, excess fat is removed from the face and the facial skin is tightened to achieve a firmer, more vibrant appearance. The procedure involves making an incision in the contour of the ear, which extends around the earlobe and hairline.
- For those who prefer a minimally invasive procedure, a quick facelift in Tijuana will do.
- Another less-invasive and less-expensive way to remove extraneous skin around the face is by getting a mini facelift in Tijuana. A MACS lift (mini-facelift) in Tijuana tends to cost less than a traditional facelift as the surgery is of shorter duration and less complicated.
- For better results, a neck lift surgery in Tijuana is recommended to pair that younger-looking face with a slender neck. Big savings can also be achieved, thanks to the low neck lift cost in Tijuana.
- There were a total of 119,000 facelift procedures done in the US in 2011. This is based on statistics compiled by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
What is the Cost of a Facelift in Tijuana?
Facelift prices in Tijuana are unbelievably easy on the pocket, which may be up to 50 percent lower than what the cosmetic procedure costs in the US, Canada and other First World countries. Even if you add up your travel and accommodation expenses, a rhytidectomy in Tijuana is still way cheaper. Medical tourists can use their savings to travel around the city or get an additional treatment, like a tummy tuck in Tijuana to get rid of that flabby stomach. Same affordability and great results can be achieved with facelift in Cancun, Mexicali, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta and other major cities of Mexico.
Other Advantages of Facelift in Tijuana
- There are a lot of hospitals in Tijuana that have state-of-the-art facilities and use the latest in medical technology.
- Most renowned cosmetic surgeons in Mexico receive their training in the US and Europe. So patients can rest assured that they will get the same quality of care as they would get in the US, Canada, and the UK.
- Tijuana is very accessible from San Diego, California. In fact, the two cities are only 17 miles apart. Patients coming from the US can reach Mexico in just a few minutes to a few hours, by plane or by car.
- Mexico has no long waiting periods, so patients can follow their schedule as planned.
- Doctors, surgeons, nurses and hospital staff in Mexico are used to accommodating foreign patients. Most of them can understand and speak English well, but an interpreter can be arranged if anyone needs further assistance.
Getting Rhytidectomy in Tijuana – Some Travel Reminders
- Even if only a border separates Mexico from the US, American citizens still need to show their passport or any other valid proof of identity upon entering Mexico.
- When traveling to Mexico or any foreign country, it is a must to practice safety precautions to avoid pickpockets. More importantly, avoid any health issues by buying bottled purified water and avoiding street foods.
- The best time to travel for a facelift in Tijuana is during the dry season. It can be very hot in Mexico, so a sunscreen lotion, a hat, protective eyewear, and comfortable clothes will prove useful.
- Learning some Spanish can be a lot of fun as well as arm you with an arsenal of words and phrases that will help you vanquish language impediments when on the street. Here are some examples:
- Hola – Hello
- Buenos dias/Buenos tardes/Buenos noches – Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening
- Gracias – Thank you
- Cuanto cuesta? – How much is it?
- Donde esta…? – Where is…?
- Quiero comer – I want to eat
- No hablo español – I don’t speak Spanish
- Also, beware of scams. There might be Mexicans who will approach you with offers so you attend their timeshare presentation. Don’t be tempted to grab those freebies and go with them. Not all of them are legitimate.
- Getting a facelift in Ciudad Juarez is more logistically viable for potential medical tourists from New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas. Carefully choose your destination keeping in mind the travel time involved.