Wrinkles, sagging jowls, deep lines and loose neck muscles are symbolic of the march of time. But if you are one of those people who don’t want to let Father Time win easily, head to get a facelift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico for that will leave your face refreshed and your spirit rejuvenated.With increasing number of modern medical centers and experienced surgeons, cosmetic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, also known as CJS, is a boon for the wrinkle-challenged!
According to the 2011 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Statistics compiled by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, facelifts were the in the top five most performed plastic surgeries in the United States , with a 5% rise between 2010 and 2011. Increasing studies show the importance of appearance in all arenas, from professional success to relationships.
What is a Facelift?
- A facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fat as well as the laxity of facial muscle, often found in the lower face and neck. The procedure is meant to improve the contour of the lower jaw and jowls, and soften deep lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- During a facelift, incisions are made in the area of natural creases. The surgeon accesses the muscle and connective tissue beneath the skin through the incisions to tighten the skin and muscles. Excess fat and skin may be removed, depending on the need.
- Once the improvements are made, the incisions are sutured shut and the patient’s face is bandaged. It is very important to take follow all post-procedural instructions for care and maintenance.
- A facelift is increasingly being sought out by patients who show signs of aging. Ideal candidates should be in good overall health, both physical and mental. If you are a smoker, you should try to stop since smoking adds wrinkles besides being harmful to your health.
- Facelifts are meant to reverse the signs of aging, not alter your appearance. A good facelift will make your face look naturally young and not give you the appearance of being startled by sudden headlights perpetually!
So go for a facelift to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. It’s the closest you will get to a fountain of youth!
Advantages of Facelift in Ciudad Juarez – Mexico
There are many reasons for choosing to undergo rhytidectomy in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. Some of the core reasons are as follows:
- The low cost of a facelift in CJS, Mexico is the leading cause for its popularity. Even as people tighten their wallets to save in these tough economic times, they need to get treatment for their medical problems. Whether it is to fix their bulging tummy through an abdominoplasty or get a firmer bust through breast lift in Ciudad Juarez, the cost of the procedure is often the deciding factor.
- A quick facelift in Ciudad Juarez is ideal, given the Mexican border city’s proximity to the U.S. border. Ciudad Juarez is only about 16 km from El Paso, Texas and can be easily reached from Arizona and New Mexico.
- The leading hospitals in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico are regularly being upgraded to match their western counterparts. So it will be easy to find the right medical center for any type of age reversal surgery such as a neck lift surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
Choosing Rhytidectomy in Ciudad Juarez – Mexico: Handy Tips
- Do your research before finalizing the hospital and surgeon for your facelift surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- The low facelift prices in Ciudad Juarez, MX are an incredible draw. But remember to read all the fine print in your contract to make sure that it meets all your expectations.
- Whether you choose to get MACS lift in Guadalajara, a relatively safer Mexican city or Tijuana, which is known for drug-related skirmishes, use common sense and remain in well-lit, crowded areas of the city.
- It will be easier for you if you arrange your local transportation with your hotel so as to avoid haggling with taxi drivers. If you want to look at other options, use an established radio taxi company during your stay for rhytidectomy in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Read all travel directives from the U.S. Department of State before embarking on your medical trip to avail low cost facelift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Drug violence is a reality in Ciudad Juarez. So while getting facelift surgery in Ciudad Juarez, MX, you and your companions must stay away from any illegal activities, especially using or carrying illegal drugs.
- American citizens do not require visas for short term stays in border towns but do need to have either a current passport or a passport card to enter Mexico.
- The reputable plastic surgeons in Mexico are highly experienced and specialized in their surgical work. So even if you are being offered low neck lift cost in Ciudad Juarez, rest assured that the procedure will be conducted by a top class surgeon.
- An increasing number of doctors are likely trained in the West and are well-versed in the English language. Additionally, they understand the needs and expectations of western patients making it easy for them to discuss all aspects of their facelift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- You are unlikely to face any waiting lists as you schedule your affordable facelift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- There has been increasing concern about crime and drug related violence in Ciudad Juarez. However, if you stay within the touristy areas, you will find the city to be friendly and warm, with plenty of police presence in case you require assistance during your stay to undergo plastic surgery in Mexico.
With many advanced medical centers, topnotch plastic surgeons and easy access to the U.S., the process of getting a facelift in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is likely to be as smooth as your postoperative face!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Facelift in Ciudad Juarez – Mexico.