Choosing Puerto Vallarta for your butt augmentation (or gluteoplasty, in medical terminology) offers many benefits. Plastic surgery in Mexico is a popular choice for anyone looking to improve their appearance, where buttock augmentation in Puerto Vallarta provides a safe, economical way for you to have the derriere you want.
About Butt Augmentation Surgery
According to reports from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been a 43% increase in butt implant surgeries 2011, while buttock lift procedures have increased by 38%, clearly demonstrating the growing desire to achieve the ideal figure.
When traveling to Puerto Vallarta for your buttocks augmentation, plastic surgeons in Mexico will assist you in choosing the right procedure for your ideal figure. Your options for buttock augmentation in Puerto Vallarta include:
- Butt Implants, which involves the placements of silicone implants or prosthesis into the buttocks, lifting and enlarging the buttocks for an improved figure.Butt implants in Puerto Vallarta are ideal for those with a small amount of body fat looking for a more robust figure.
- Brazillian Butt Lift Surgery is a procedure using fat injections or fat transfers to the butt, resulting in a perkier, younger butt and a fuller figure.
Butt implants and Brazillian butt lift surgery in Mexico will allow you to see immediate changes in your physical appearance and a lasting, improved figure.
Benefits of getting butt augmentation in PVR
- Buttock enlargement in Puerto Vallarta is an ideal solution for many people, providing the level of care you desire in accompaniment with the low cost and all of the beautiful vistas unique to Puerto Vallarta.
- Buttock augmentation prices in Puerto Vallarta could help you save a significant amount as opposed to getting the same surgery in the US.
- Procedures such as Brazilian butt lifts and butt implants may require a recovery period, and being in Puerto Vallarta means that time of rest can be coupled with a vacation in this wonderful resort city.
- You can communicate with confidence while having your buttock augmentation in Puerto Vallarta, due to the high number of bilingual plastic surgeons.
- Puerto Vallarta boasts a high number of surgeons who have undergone training in the US and are board certified. In addition, care in Mexican hospitals is comparable to the level found in reputable hospitals throughout the world.
Traveling to Puerto Vallarta for Plastic Surgery
- Puerto Vallarta is a very popular destination for both domestic and international tourists. For travelers this resort city is known as PVR. The local airport is officially called Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport and an estimated 73% of tourists who fly in come from other countries.
- The PVR airport houses direct flights from major US cities like Seattle, Los Angeles, and Seattle, as well as commercial and chartered flights from western Canadian cities. An average flight from Los Angeles, California to Puerto Vallarta takes around 2.5 hours.
- Guadalajara, Mexico, also one of Mexico’s major medical tourism destinations, is around 3 hours away by road. Some tourists who visit Puerto Vallarta for aesthetic surgery also take some time to visit Guadalajara to see their famous historical buildings with beautiful architecture – some of which were built as early as the 15th century. It is also common to find medical tourists getting bariatric procedures like lap band, gastric sleeve, and gastric bypass surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico.
There are many benefits that tourists can find in visiting Mexican hospitals for various medical and dental procedures. The best reasons must surely be the ability to get excellent results from surgeries for half of what it usually costs in the US and Canada. Many mothers also travel to Mexico to get mommy makeover surgery for lower prices. It can be hard getting quality work for affordable prices, as one aspect is expected to be sacrificed for the other.
Puerto Vallarta is a perfect example of a destination that can combine excellent medical care and a dream holiday. Getting cosmetic surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a medical trip worth taking, as it effectively combines quality healthcare for low prices while giving patients a beautiful holiday backdrop with amazing sights and friendly people.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.