A protruding belly that fails to budge with diet and exercise can be taken care of with a tummy tuck surgery, alternatively known as abdominoplasty. If the cost of the procedure in your home country is bothering you then consider traveling to Mexico for a tummy tuck.
Your Savings Compared to USA
The average price of tummy tuck surgery in the USA is $10,000. Our packages for tummy tuck in Tijuana cost only about $4,500. Hence, you save almost 65% of the US prices by traveling to Mexico for abdominoplasty tummy tuck.
Please note that above-mentioned prices can be changed without any prior notification. For the latest prices, fill our online quote form.
How Mexico Makes a Good Tummy Tuck Destination?
The North American country has established itself as one of the prime medical tourism destinations of the world.
With the prices of elective procedures, including cosmetic surgery, going through the roof in countries such as the United States and Canada, more and more Americans and Canadians are turning south to Mexico for tummy tuck and a lot more! Some of the benefits of choosing to have tummy tuck in any of the major medical tourism hubs of the country are as follows:
- Enjoy big savings compared to the USA and Canada
- Proximity of the country to the USA and Canada which makes it a convenient destination for surgery
- Top hospitals and clinics for surgery; some of them are accredited by the JCI too
- Highly experienced plastic surgeons at your service
- Minimal communication problems as we work with medical professionals who are fluent in English
- No-wait times and quick turnover at the hospitals we work with
Destinations for Abdominoplasty in Mexico
- Tijuana – A Mexican border city located just 20 minutes from the San Diego Airport in California; a convenient destination for residents of Chula Vista, San Diego, Irvine, El Monte, and Los Angeles in California; Yuma in Arizona; and Las Vegas and Tempe in Arizona.
- Cancun – A picturesque Mexican resort city which is known for its beautiful beaches and pulsating nightlife along with state-of-the-art hospitals.
- Mexicali – Another medical tourism hub of the country which borders Calexico in California and is in proximity with Yuma, Phoenix and Tempe in Arizona; Palm Springs, San Diego, Riverside, Irvine, El Monte and Long Beach in California; and Paradise and Las Vegas in Nevada.
- Ciudad Juarez – Another destination for low cost and quality tummy tucks. Juarez borders EL Paso, Texas and is a viable destination for residents of Las Cruces and Albuquerque, New Mexico; Midland in Texas; and Tucson in Arizona.
Know Your Tummy Tuck Surgeons
We work with the most competent of plastic surgeons in the country who have years of experience serving medical tourists from the US, Canada and other parts of the world. Here is a sneak-peek into the plastic surgeon we work with in the Mexican border city of Tijuana:
- Masters from the plastic and reconstructive surgery department of Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine
- Diplomas from Davies Medical Center in San Francisco, CA and Stanford Medical Center
- Exchange fellow at University of California’s School of Medicine – Plastic Surgery Division
Visiting scholar – Stanford University Medical Center’s Plastic Surgery Division
An Austin, Texas Resident Reviews Her Surgery Experience
Teresa from Austin, Texas chose us to facilitate her tummy tuck surgery in Cancun. She talks of life after tummy tuck in Cancun in this video here. An excerpt of her testimonial:
|Everybody is just like “Wow!” and my friend that I’ve known for couple of years …she walked by me once and didn’t realize it was me…She is looking at me, she says – “Teresa is that you?” She didn’t recognize me!”|
Guide to Abdominoplasty
- Tummy tuck is a plastic surgery which helps correct a bulging belly by removing excess skin and fat from the abdominal area.
- It tightens up weakened and separated muscles resulting a firmer and flatter belly profile.
- Sagging and loose abdominal area can be a result of the following:
- Weight loss fluctuations
- Hereditary factors
- Any prior surgeries
- Please note that a tummy tuck is not a quick-fix for obesity.
- Also, postpone your surgery plans if you look forward to losing a lot of weight or pregnancy.
- A tummy tuck procedure involves making a horizontal incision in the area below the navel.
- The surgeon tightens the weakened muscles and gets rid of redundant fat and skin.
- A second incision around the navel may also be made to tighten the upper abdomen.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on tummy tuck procedure in Mexico.