If you want to get rid of that unsightly flab around the middle without emptying your pockets, then a tummy tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is the right solution for you. Through the years, more and more patients, especially from Canada and the US, have been taking advantage of the low-cost medical treatments and cosmetic procedures such as tummy tucks, face lift, breast enhancement, and butt augmentation surgery in Mexico.
Almost 112,000 women had tummy tucks in 2010, an 85% increase since 2000, according to the “ASPS Report of the 2010 Plastic Surgery Statistics” published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Cheaper tummy tuck prices in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico give hope to those who only dream of having a flattened belly to show off but not the requisite financial resources.
What is Tummy Tuck?
- Tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, involves the removal of excess skin and fat deposits in the abdominal area and tightening of the abdominal wall to give the appearance of a chiseled belly.
- During the surgery, an incision is made near the pubic area where it can easily be hidden by underwear. For those who need to undergo drastic abdominal changes, the surgeon may place an incision across the hips, creating a new belly button opening.
- If you want a less invasive surgery, a mini tummy tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is ideal for you. With this surgery, the skin between the navel and the bikini line is made tauter.
- With the advancement of laser technology, patients can now achieve that flattened tummy in a non-invasive manner. Laser tummy tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is available for those who are less confident going under the knife.
- To make the results more spectacular, patients can combine tummy tuck with a liposuction in Mexico.
If you are planning to take advantage of affordable tummy tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, there are certain factors to consider prior to surgery. Diet and exercise level, medical problems, medications being taken, and smoking are some of the things that might affect tummy tuck results and recovery. Patients are advised to consult their doctor about this prior to the surgery.
After the surgery, patients are not allowed to drive, have sexual intercourse, or do any strenuous activities for the first 2-3 weeks. The scars will be almost invisible in 1-2 years.
Benefits of a Tummy Tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- The main factor that draws medical tourists is the tummy tuck cost in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico which is only a fraction of the cost in First World countries, such as the US and Canada.
- Low cost of tummy tuck in Mexico gives you room to undergo other cosmetic procedures as well. You may combine your abdominoplasty with facelift and/or liposuction in Ciudad Juarez to give your looks a complete revamp.
- You can elect to have your abdominoplasty in Ciudad Juarez at one of the many state-of-the-art hospitals that dot the city. Mexico is home to well-equipped hospitals, quite a few of which have been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and whose standards of care are at par with those observed in the medical facilities of the US.
- There are many highly-qualified plastic surgeons in Mexico and doctors who were trained in prestigious institutions abroad and are affiliated with various medical boards and organizations.
- Communication is not a problem as majority of the doctors and hospital staff at the leading hospitals of Ciudad Juarez can speak fluent English. In a worst-case scenario, an interpreter can be arranged with the reputable hospitals of the city.
- Be it tummy tuck or weight loss surgery in Mexico, you will not have to steel yourself for a long waiting period.
- Another advantage of undergoing tummy tuck abdominoplasty in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is its close proximity to the US, which gives Americans easy access with reduced travel time and expenses. Ciudad Juarez is a mere 10 miles from El Paso, Texas.
- Cheap tummy tucks in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico allow patients to have huge savings. They can use this to combine their surgery with a short vacation in Mexico. Prior to their surgery, medical tourists may choose to visit breathtaking tourist spots including the Guadalupe Mission, the Chamizal Park, the Museum of History, and the city of Paquime which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Abdominoplasty in Ciudad Juarez – Handy Info and Tips
- Citizens from the US and Canada do not need a visa to enter Mexico for a stay of less than 180 days.
- The El Paso International Airport, TX is only about ten minutes’ drive from Juarez. You can even catch an El Paso-Juarez trolley to enter the Mexican city.
- Ciudad Juarez has a quintessential dry to semi-arid climate, albeit experiencing spritz of rain occasionally. The yearly mean temperature hovers around 61°F (16 °C).
- Keep logistics in mind. If you happen to be from California, getting a tummy tuck in Tijuana will be more feasible for you.
- Ciudad Juarez is known for narcotics-related violence. Stick to safe neighborhoods. Keep your finger on the pulse of the security status in Juarez by going through travel directives issued by the government of your country regularly.
Everyone deserves a body to be confident about. If money is an issue, one can always go for a tummy tuck in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico to fix that bulging stomach without spending a fortune.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.