While large breasts are often seen as a blessing, to some they can be the cause of emotional and even physical pain. Breast reduction surgery available in the US is only a solution for those who can afford it, but now traveling for breast reduction in Cancun, Mexico provides a safe and affordable alternative.
Plastic surgery in Mexico is a popular, growing field as more people take advantage of the benefits of lower prices and quality treatment.
Understanding Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast reduction surgery (known medically as reduction mammaplasty) works by removing excess fat from the breast’s glandular tissue and skin to help reduce the breast size and alleviate discomfort.
- Breast reduction surgery isn’t only for women. Men suffering from gynecomastia (the development of larger mammary glands in males) can receive gynecomastia treatment in Cancun at an affordable price to help improve their physical appearance.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, breast reduction procedures for men have increased by 8% in the past year.
- After having breast reduction surgery, you will experience some swelling and tenderness during your recovery period. Wearing an elastic bandage or support bra following surgery can help with this.
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery in Cancun, Mexico
- Breast reduction prices in Cancun, Mexico are a fraction of the cost of the same procedure in the US and other countries.
- The quality of care provided by plastic surgeons in Mexico is comparable with healthcare standards in respected hospitals in the US. Many plastic surgeons have trained or worked internationally before returning to Mexico.
- Breast reduction surgery involves a recovery period afterwards. Thanks to breast reduction cost in Cancun being so low, you can plan to stay in Cancun for your recovery period and enjoy this beautiful coastal city, often called The Mexican Caribbean.
- Cancun, as a popular tourist destination, has a large range of hotels and restaurants for you to choose from, so your stay for breast reduction surgery in Cancun, Mexico should be very comfortable.
A Few Traveling Tips
- Due to Cancun’s popularity with tourists, it is possible to find deals on flights and vacation packages so you should be able to plan your trip easily.
- Free quotes for your breast reduction surgery in Cancun, Mexico are available to help your planning.
- The peak season for tourism in Cancun runs from December to April, which tends to increase airfare and hotel prices. If you are keeping to a budget, you may want to travel during the off season in summer and late autumn.
- Cancun’s airport is Cancun International Airport (CUN), and is about 6 miles from hotel strips.
Breast reduction in Cancun, Mexico is an option with many benefits for you to consider – these include affordable prices, beautiful scenery, and treatment at world class hospitals in Mexico.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.