Americans beleaguered by high costs of bariatric surgery in the United States do not need to shop around for cheaper weight loss surgery in Mexico. You can now avail highly discounted self pay WLS in the USA itself – not in Mexico!
Bariatric surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada opens the doors for the under and uninsured to finance their weight loss procedures such as gastric bypass, lap banding, and gastric sleeve surgery.
How Much Would Your Surgery Cost?
Your weight loss surgery in Vegas would cost the following:
Self Pay Outpatient Gastric Sleeve and Lap Band Prices:
1. For a Body Mass Index (BMI) Less Than 55:
- $10,400 (for payment in cash or by cashier’s check, or Visa, Master Card or Discover)
- $11,900 (if going in for financing the entire surgery)
2. For a BMI exceeding 55:
- $15,500 (if paying by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Master Card or Discover)
- $17,000 (if going in for financing the entire surgery)
In-patient Gastric Bypass Prices:
- $21,500 (if paying by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Master Card or Discover)
- $23,750 (if going in for financing the entire surgery)
Please note that the revision prices vary. Please fill-in the online request form for knowing the latest prices and specials.
Bariatric Center of Excellence in Las Vegas
We work with a leading hospital in North Las Vegas which has been certified as a Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). Here are some of the hospital features:
- 24-7 emergency medicine
- Cutting edge diagnostic imaging technology
- Dedicated operating suites for bariatric surgeries
- Accredited by:
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- Recipient of the 2010 Thomson Reuters Healthcare Advantage Award
WLS by One of USA’s Top Bariatric Surgeons
To facilitate your weight loss surgery in Vegas, we work with Dr. Thomas Umbach. Dr. Umbach ranks among one of the top surgeons in the USA in the field of bariatric surgery (as per the Consumers’ Research Council of America). Below is a snapshot of his illustrious career:
- Been performing weight loss surgeries since 2000
- Has performed more than 1,800 surgeries
- Is fellowship-trained in Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery from the University of South Carolina, United States
- Member of the Society of the American College of Surgeons and the Society of American Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery
We’ll Make Your Stay More Comfortable
We have tie-ups with the following hotels and can arrange for your stay at either of them for special tariffs.
- Wingate at Wyndham Henderson
3041 St. Rose Parkway
Henderson N.V. 89052
*Pick-up provided between the doctor’s office and airport only.
- Hampton Inn & Suites
Standard rooms for $75/night
Suites for $85.00/night
421 Astaire Drive
Henderson N.V. 89014
*Pick-up provided between the doctor’s office, airport and the hospital.
Why Choose Vegas for Your Surgery?
- No need to fly out of the country
- Save substantially on your weight loss surgery costs while staying right in the USA
- No documentary hassles of traveling to a foreign country involved
- An opportunity to enjoy the touristy offerings of the Entertainment Capital of the World
Bariatric Surgery Schedule
A typical weight loss surgery schedule with Dr. Umbach would be:
- Arrive on Wednesday or Thursday morning
- Attend nutrition class on Thursday at 12:30 pm
- Have a pre-op with the doctor on Thursday between 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm
- Undergo surgery on Friday
- Have a post-surgery session with the doctor on Monday morning
- Return home on Monday afternoon or Tuesday
You do not have to venture to Mexico for availing high quality and low cost gastric sleeve, bypass or lap band surgery. With WLS in Las Vegas, you can look forward to have your weight loss journey rolling right here within your home country.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information.