Zirconia crowns are fast becoming the material of choice for people who are looking for the most aesthetically appealing dental crowns. This material does not come in cheap, but you’d still be saving a lot when you get zirconia crowns in Mexico instead of spending a big fortune in high-income countries, such as the US and Canada.
Dental tourism in Mexico has gained popularity among patients from different parts of the world who are looking for more affordable dental work. Dental care in Mexico has the potential to be of high quality despite the cheap costs.
For those considering getting a zirconia dental crown in Mexico, here are some reasons why zirconia crowns are considered the best among the rest:
- Zirconia or zirconium dioxide is very sturdy and durable. Zirconium dioxide is the ceramic material that is normally used in aerospace technology. Would-be dental tourists can look forward to getting quality zirconium oxide crowns in Mexico.
- If you don’t want to have that grey or black line along the gums that appears when crowns made of other materials, such as in the case of porcelain fused to metal crowns , choose zirconium dental crowns in Mexico to get the best aesthetic effect that’s not too heavy on the pocket.
- Patients with sensitivity issues are advised to opt for zirconium teeth crowns in Mexico. Unlike other materials, zirconia is 100% biocompatible so there is no risk of allergic reactions and other adverse effects.
- The cost of full contour zirconia crowns in Mexico is significantly lower than in First World countries. This is also true with other kinds of dental work, be it same day implants in Cancun or a full mouth reconstruction in Los Algodones.
Reasons Why You Should Opt for Zirconia Crowns in Mexico
- Cost – According to a report released by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2010, an estimated 45 million Americans lack dental insurance. Given the high costs of dental work in the US, the low cost of zirconium crowns in Mexico is just too good to be true. Even if you want to have zirconium crowns along with dental implants in Mexico, you can rest assured of getting the best bang for the buck.
- Quality – Despite the low zirconia dental crown cost in Mexico, there is no cutting corners on quality. This has been made possible due to the rise of dental tourism in Mexico and increased competition between dental facilities which in turn, help keep a check on compliance with high standards of quality and hygiene.
- Modern Facilities and Equipment – Patients can choose from many hospitals and clinics in Mexico that are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for their state-of-the-art facilities and for using only the latest in medical and dental technology. Those who do not wish to travel to the hinterlands can choose to get treated at state-of-the-art dental clinics in US-Mexico border areas.
- Competent Doctors – Potential patients can zero in on a number of well-experienced dentists in Mexico, quite a few of whom have years of training abroad, particularly in the US and other European countries. Majority of the doctors and nurses in the leading hospitals of the country are used to accommodating international patients and can speak in English quite well.
- Ease of Travel – Geographical propinquity to the US is an added advantage. Americans coming in from California, Texas, and Arizona can travel to Mexico in just a matter of minutes to a few hours, either by plane or by car. US citizens only need to bring their passport or any valid proof of identity such as a driver’s license to stay in Mexico for less than three months.
Getting Zirconia Dental Crowns in Mexico – Sightseeing Options
After your treatment to replace missing teeth, you can indulge in some nice R & R experiences. Some of the must-sees of Mexico are as follows:
- Copper Canyon – The best way to explore this network of canyons is aboard the Chihuahua al Pacifico Railway, which rises as high as 7,900 feet above sea level to give passengers a grand view of the spectacular canyons below.
- Tijuana – The Mexican border town located only about 17 miles from San Diego, California is famous for Avenida Revolucion and bullfights in Playas de Tijuana.
- Guadalajara – The capital city of the Mexican state of Jalisco is famous for the ornate Guadalajara Cathedral, the Instituto Cultutal Cabañas – a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses the fresco paintings of Jose Clemente Orozco and the Guadalajara Zoo which presents a splendid view of the canyon, the Barranca de Oblatos.
- Puerto Vallarta – A picturesque resort city located in the state of Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta is famous for its tropical palm-lined beaches, the Malecon, the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, adventure activities such as snorkeling, surfing and sailing, and whale watching.
Dental Travel in Mexico – Language Tips
Learning a new language is so much fun! To get around Mexico better, tourists are advised to learn a few Spanish phrases, such as:
- Where is…? – Donde esta…?
- Thank you – Gracias
- How much is it? – Cuanto cuesta?
- Help me! – Socorro!
- Excuse Me – Disculpa me
- Yes – Si
- No – No
- Water – Agua
- Where is the bathroom? – Donde esta el baño
The best doesn’t always have to be the most expensive. With affordable zirconia crowns in Mexico, you’ll get a nice set of teeth that would boost your self-confidence and give you a great smile for everyone to see.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.