If you are conscious of the loose flesh jiggling on your arms, you can consider cosmetic arm lift surgery in Mexico. You can get the required correction and flaunt your well-shaped arms with pride. And a cost-effective way is to get plastic surgery in Mexico.
According to a 2011 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 15,000 brachioplasty (arm lift) operations were carried out in the United States in 2011. And these numbers continue to rise as people seek toned arms through arm lift brachioplasty in Mexico and other medical tourism destinations.
What is Brachioplasty?
- Brachioplasty is a surgical procedure that is used to attain desired contouring of the arms. Also called an arm lift, the surgery is used to remove fat and excess skin of the upper arm.
- During the procedure, the surgeon makes incisions under the inner arm zone, from the elbow to the armpit so as to facilitate the removal of excess skin and fat. In some cases, liposuction is also performed.
- An outpatient procedure, brachioplasty can take between two and four hours. Patients will need approximately 10 to 14 days for their initial recovery. You can expect complete recovery within four to six weeks.
What is the Average Cost of Brachioplasty in Mexico?
According to the 2011 U.S. Census, almost 49.9 million Americans have no health insurance. Additionally, most cosmetic procedures such as surgery to tighten loose upper arm skin are considered elective and therefore, are not covered by insurance.
Since plastic surgery for upper arms in Mexico is done at rock bottom prices, without any compromise on surgical or post-surgical standards, this a huge advantage for those seeking brachioplasty. Indeed, you can get arm tuck surgery in Mexico at a fraction of U.S. and Canadian prices. This is because of well-priced medical systems and comparatively lower standards of living in Mexico.
Advantages of Cosmetic Arm Lift Surgery in Mexico
- The low cost of brachioplasty in Mexico is a huge draw.
- Patients have a wide choice of JCI accredited hospitals in Mexico.
- You can choose from a long list of trained plastic surgeons in Mexico.
- Most surgeons and medical staff in Mexico are bilingual. So they will be able to answer all your questions about bat wings surgery in Mexico, without any problems.
- For your axillary brachioplasty in Mexico you will find plenty of hospitals providing top-of-the-line services.
- The proximity of Mexican cities to the U.S. is another huge advantage. So whether you are seeking heart surgery, orthopedic procedures or bilateral brachioplasty in Mexico, low travel cost raises the affordability marker.
Travel Tips: Getting Upper Arm Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico
Traveling to Mexico for plastic surgery requires planning. Make sure you do due diligence before choosing your city for surgery.
- Read all the details of your surgical package before signing off. Malpractice laws in Mexico are not as stringently applied and if you are unhappy with your low cost upper arm lift in Mexico, you might not have many punitive options.
- American and Canadian citizens need current passports, birth certificates or passport cards for entry. Citizens of other countries should contact their local Mexican Consulate for more information.
- Use common sense while your stay to undergo batwing surgery in Mexico. Stay away from drugs. Avail the services of reputable hotels and always hire a registered cab. Ask your hotel for assistance.
- If you plan to rent a car, please remember to take your driver’s license. You will also require extra rental car insurance. Talk to your insurance company to make sure you are covered for all eventualities.
Mexico has a plethora of medical tourism hubs. Whether you choose youthful Cancun, colorful Tijuana, or the border town of Ciudad Juarez, you are likely to find an option that will fit your cosmetic needs. So head across the border to undergo cosmetic arm lift surgery in Mexico and you won’t need to cover your arms anymore!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Cosmetic Arm Lift Surgery in Mexico.