Getting dental work done can often be a nightmare between the high cost of care in the US coupled with extensive wait times and a stressful environment. Having dental work in Cancun can be a great alternative to the difficulties of dentistry in the US.
According to a 2008 report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 45 million Americans lack dental insurance. Many of them get affordable dental implants, bridges and dental crowns in Cancun.
The Importance of Timely Dental Work
Dentistry in Cancun is great not only because it saves you money, but because the affordability of the procedures coupled with the ease of traveling to Cancun allows you to have dental care when you need it. Consider this:
- According to the CDC, in 2010 over 35% of Americans did not visit their dentist. During that time, harmful plaque can be building up on your teeth, or gum disease could even be setting in.
- Dental problems only get worse if left untended for long. The CDC also reported in 2011 that over 23% of Americans from the ages of 20 to 64 had untreated dental cavities. Without proper and timely care, you could end up needing a root canal.
- Besides, the wait lists at dental clinics in the US could leave you suffering in pain while you wait to receive care. Even the good dentists in Cancun, Mexico, often have little wait time and can take up your case as soon as you arrive.
Benefits of Dental Work in Cancun
- Dental treatments in Cancun, Mexico are much cheaper than those in the US and Canada. Whether you get full mouth restorations or just some mini dental implants in Cancun you can expect to save hundreds of dollars.
- Cancun dental clinics in our network are run by experienced dentists who have undergone years of training and certification before treating patients. They also practice many modern and advanced dental techniques, such as CAD/CAM crowns and dentures.
- By having dental surgery in Cancun, Mexico, you can get away from the work and other stresses at home and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of this tropical vacation destination.
- As a popular tourist destination, Cancun offers many exciting attractions like white sand beaches and ecological parks. If you intend to indulge in some fun activities, make sure you plan your trip accordingly.
Dental Travel in Cancun – Useful Tips
If you’re thinking about getting dentures or same day implants in Cancun, here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Cancun dental centers are used to working with patients traveling from the US, but it still might help to pick up a book of key Spanish phrases so you can communicate more easily during your stay.
- If you’re on a budget, keep a lookout for travel deals to Cancun. Since the city is such a hot spot for tourists, you may be able to find vacation packages that include a flight and a hotel.
- Stay healthy while you’re in Cancun by making sure to drink bottled water and avoid street food.
- While many places in Mexico accept the US dollar and your credit cards, it is advisable to keep some cash on you.
Your dental work in Cancun, Mexico could be an opportunity to restore your smile and enjoy a great beach vacation at the same time. You can best take care of your smile by getting the care you need when you need it.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable dental work in Cancun. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.