Knee Replacement in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Undergoing knee replacement in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico can be a practicable alternative for those looking for high quality yet affordable treatment for getting rid of their knee ailments. Ciudad Juarez is the capital of Chihuahua, the largest state of Mexico. Americans and Canadians can benefit by choosing to undergo a knee procedure in a hospital in Mexico as they can cut down on their travel and lodging costs by doing so.
Here is a patient’s experience of knee surgery in Mexico.
Knee Problems – Agonizing and Deterrent to Agility
- If you have lost the capacity to use any one of your knees, you know how discouraging it is when you’re not as agile anymore as you once were.
- Sadly, knee problems often come with complications brought about by age such as arthritis.
- Loss of knee function could also be brought about by trauma caused by accidents. One way to address this problem is by having knee replacement.
- A knee replacement typically lasts from 15 to 20 years, according to the National Health Services in the UK. It is definitely worth getting if you want to improve the quality of your life.
Unfortunately, not everyone can afford the procedure. And lack of health insurance can further add to the chagrin of the patients. Nevertheless, there are affordable options too. Knee joint replacement surgery in Ciudad Juarez, for example costs cheaper than having your knees done in the developed nations.
Pros of Getting Knee Replacement in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Knee replacement costs in Mexico are definitely more affordable than getting the procedure done in first-world nations.
- Costs depend on several factors including the type of knee surgery, either partial of full replacement that you want done.
- If you want to get a better idea of the knee replacement prices in Mexico, ask for a free quote. You can also opt for a medical loan for undergoing the knee procedure in Mexico.
- Getting orthopedic knee replacement in Mexico is ideal for Americans, especially those from the US-Mexico border area.
- Finding the nearest possible option for knee replacement is ideal. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, knee replacement is common among people who are 65 years old and above. Reduced traveling distances can ease the agony of the elderly patients.
- Mexico is the nearest country Americans can go to that offers affordable options for various medical procedures. There are quite a few of state-of-the-art JCI and ISO accredited hospitals across Mexico.
- If you are circumspect enough in your research, you can easily zero down on reputable and experienced orthopedic surgeons in Mexico. Many Mexican doctors and surgeons have practiced in the US before shifting base back to Mexico.
- And if you want to vacation after getting knee replacement surgery in Mexico don your sombrero, dig in on some Mexican salsa, tortillas, and enchiladas, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Mexico! Make sure to set aside a budget for holidaying in Mexico. But as surgery prices in Mexico are lower, you’ll find that you might actually have the money to take a break.
Knee Joint Replacement Surgery in Ciudad Juarez – Some Considerations
- Getting knee surgery in a place foreign to you might be a tad scary. Ask people who have had the procedure done in Mexico for advice.
- Ciudad Juarez has a reputation for being a violent city, but it is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world. As such, it has great hospitals and doctors that can attend to your needs.
- If you decide to get knee joint replacement surgery in Ciudad Juarez, research the best hospitals in the region so you can feel secure.
- Getting orthopedic knee surgery in Mexico means you won’t be able to consult the doctor who performed the procedure on you for post-op concerns. Find a doctor you can consult in your home country.
- As the procedure is invasive, you will be staying in the country for a while after getting knee replacement in Chihuahua. If you want to take someone with you, set aside a budget for that too.
You must live life to the fullest until the very last moment – don’t waste it with a bad knee that keeps you from going places. Knee replacement in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico will not burn a huge hole in your pocket and could also be a passport to a healthier you!
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.