A cost-effective solution to multiple tooth loss, full arch implant bridge in Algodones – Mexico can be a great way to save money while restoring confidence to your smile. Research by the US National Center for Health Statistics suggests that as of 2008, “approximately 45 million” Americans under the age of 65 lack dental insurance. Even for people with insurance, there may be a cost advantage of dental work in Mexico. In many cases a full arch implant bridge in Los Algodones can be had for far less than in the United States, and paying out of pocket allows the patient a wider range of treatment options.
About Full Arch Implant Bridges
Full arch implant bridges are dental prosthetics designed to cover a large gap of missing or decayed teeth. Unlike traditional dentures, full arch implant bridges are not removable as they are held in place by permanent implants. Patients typically find that full arch implant bridges offer the following advantages over other prosthetics:
- increased comfort
- lower maintenance
- greater ease of talking and chewing
- more natural appearance
A full dental implant in Algodones – Mexico is only one of the treatment options available to dental tourists. For those who prefer to recover in a resort setting, teeth bridges in Cancun are another great choice.
About Traveling for Full Arch Implant Bridge in Algodones
Full arch implant bridge in Algodones – Mexico is a popular option with dental tourists for many reasons. The city has been called”one of the dental capitals of the world” due to its many reputable dental clinics. Located on the Arizona border, Los Algodones is conveniently close to several major cities in the American southwest.
Here are some travel tips to help you plan your trip for implant supported bridges in Algodones, Mexico:
- Immigration services at Andrade, California – directly adjacent to Los Algodones – are open daily from 6am to 10pm.
- Patients may not require a visa to travel within 20 km of the border. Those planning on venturing further inland will find a tourist permit easy to obtain, and valid for up to 180 days.
- The Yuma International Airport, which offers daily flights for Phoenix and Los Angeles, is located about 15 minutes by car from most dentists in Los Algodones.
- Los Algodones is accessible by car from major American cities such as San Diego, California (2 1/2 hours); Phoenix, Arizona (3 1/2 hours) and Los Angeles, California (4 1/2 hours).
- Los Algodones is in the Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST), 3 hours behind the East Cost.
Dental Work in Los Algodones – Patient Testimonials
Hearing about the experiences of other dental tourists is an important step in planning your trip for dental permanent bridges in Algodones, Mexico. Here is what some other patients are saying about the experience:
- The dental clinics in Los Algodones impressed one American patient, herself a dental assistant.
- A woman from Phoenix, Arizona, speaks about her satisfying dental trip to Los Algodones.
- A California resident answers an emphatic ‘Yes!’ to the question, ‘Does Algodones really offer the best dental care in Mexico?’.
Full Fixed Implant Bridge Cost in Algodones – Mexico
Low full arch implant bridge cost in Mexico is among the most attractive features of dental tourism to Los Algodones. Prices vary, both by clinic and by the amount of work necessary, though typically patients who travel for permanent dental bridge in Los Algodones can expect to save as much as 60%. Savings can be even higher for the millions of Americans living near the Mexican border, whose travel costs will be lower than those associated with dental tourism destinations further afield.
Low dental bridges cost in Algodones, Mexico does not necessarily indicate a poorer quality of treatment. Many of the city’s over 350 dental clinics cater to Americans, taking advantage of the country’s lower cost of living to provide quality care at a reduced price.
Chester Douglass and colleagues of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine have reported in their study published in the January 2002 edition of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry that dentures will be required by as many as “37.9 million adults in 2020”. For many of those dealing with teeth loss, now or in the future, full arch implant bridges in Algodones, Mexico may offer a great solution at a lower cost.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable Full Arch Implant Bridge in Algodones – Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.