For people who do not have enough money for expensive cosmetic surgery in the US and Canada, getting liposuction in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a great option. It is near enough to require only a few hours of travel at most, and the advent of medical tourism has encouraged more and more people to get cosmetic surgery in Mexico.
Why Get Liposuction in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
- The cost of liposuction in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico can be only a fraction of what it costs in the US and Canada. Most of the time, medical tourists find that even after travel and lodging expenses, the over-all cost is lower than what they would have spent for lipo in their home country.
- According to a study by Deloitte Center for Health Solutions in 2008, the cost of procedures in Mexico can go as low as 25% to 35% of US prices, and people travel mainly for dental and cosmetic surgery.
- There are many experienced cosmetic surgeons in Mexico, whose services are sought by medical tourists. Some are even affiliated with American or Canadian cosmetic surgeon associations, and it is not uncommon to find Mexican surgeons who have studied or trained in the US or Canada.
- Our network hospital in Puerto Vallarta is a modern facility that is equipped with state-of-the art technology to provide the safest environment for patients. The staff speaks English fluently, so medical tourists do not have to worry about communication while there.
- Getting lipoplasty in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico can be combined with tourist activities so that clients are able to enjoy their trip. There are beaches and historical sites nearby that can be included in clients’ itineraries.
Some tips for Getting Lipoplasty in Puerto Vallarta
You must check all facts before getting liposuction in Mexico to ensure that the quality of work is not sacrificed. Here are some tips to find the right surgeon for liposuction:
- Getting the surgeon’s CV is not enough. Ask for his experience and also for the number of medical tourists he has dealt with.
- Ask for testimonials from his previous patients who have had liposuction surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Some patients leave their contact details so they can have the chance to share their journey and experience with future patients.
- Send all your medical reports and other requirements that the surgeon is asking for. All of these will be helpful for him in evaluating your health, and in planning the course of treatment you will undergo.
- Keep constant communication with the surgeon, even through the medical tourism company you are working with. Do not hesitate to ask questions and open up about your concerns about the procedure even while still in the planning stage.
Finding the right surgeon to work with is one of the most important parts of a medical trip. Plastic surgery in Mexico is offered at lower prices without compromising on treatment standards. So do your research, seek constant communication, and be open about your questions and concerns. Being well-informed greatly helps in ensuring that liposuction in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is worth your money, time, and effort.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.