Dentures in Los Algodones – Mexico
Getting dentures in Los Algodones, Mexico is a cheap alternative to dental work in the United States. Dental work in Mexico is becoming popular as more and more people each day cross the border to take advantage of the amazingly low costs and exceptional quality of dental work in Los Algodones.
The National Center for Health Statistics reports that only 57.7% of US adults over the age of 65 went to the dentist in 2010. If you are finding it hard to get good quality dental care that you need, the highly qualified dentists in Los Algodones could be your answer.
Why Get Dentures in Los Algodones?
- Price: The cost of dentures in Mexico is much lesser than that in the United States, making Los Algodones a great place for those on a budget, or for patients who lack dental insurance. You can expect to spend less than half of what you would at home!
- Proximity: Besides being easily accessible from anywhere in the US or Canada, Los Algodones is an especially cheap and low-hassle travel option for those living closer to the border. It is only a 20 minute drive from downtown Yuma, Arizona, and a 2½ hr drive from San Diego, California. (However, residents of San Diego may want to consider Tijuana for dental care).
- Comfort: Many dental clinics in Los Algodones offer border pick-up shuttle service. Our network clinic staff speaks great English, so you don’t have to worry about the language barrier.
- Shopping: Great, inexpensive dental work is not the only bargain you will be able to take advantage of, in Los Algodones. You can easily find things like eyeglasses and prescription drugs for extremely low prices. What else are you going to do with all the money you save on fake teeth in Los Algodones?
- Save Time: Aside from saving money, dental procedures done in Mexico help you save on time too. Our affiliate clinic has an in-house Laboratory, meaning no time would be wasted in waiting for your new set of false teeth to come back from the lab across town.
Flexible Partials and Permanent Dentures
Tired of your old removable dentures coming loose when eating, or falling out in embarrassing situations? Try the latest in denture technology—permanent dentures. Dentists at the Mexico Health network dental clinic in Los Algodones can brace the false teeth to your existing ones so they don’t move. You no longer have to worry about your new teeth getting loose on the job.
For those who want a less invasive option, there are flexible partial dentures. Made from durable nylon, these prostheses are strong enough to perform the tough job of chewing, yet flexible enough to settle comfortably in your mouth. Dentists in Los Algodones have the expertise and state-of-the-art technology to take care of your needs.
Safety and Hygiene of Dental Work in Los Algodones
Potential patients need not have concerns about the safety or cleanliness of getting dental plates in Mexico. In Los Algodones, you can expect to find:
- Mexican dentists, who adhere to strict health and safety regulations
- Experienced dentists and caring staff that will make your visit and procedures as safe and easy as possible
- The latest, most up-to-date technologies, supplies and procedures
- Sterilized instruments and operating rooms
- Purified drinking water
Furthermore, due to the thriving dental tourism industry here, Los Algodones has been able to keep its distance from the violence of northern Mexico. You need not have any major safety concerns when visiting Los Algodones for dental work, however, general safety measures are advised.
According to a research done by the American Dental Association, up to 69% of adults are afflicted with edentulism, or the condition of lacking some or all of their teeth. Why wait any longer to get low cost, top-quality dental care? John from Sacramento saved more than six thousand dollars when he chose to get dental treatment in Mexico—and waited two days instead of two to three weeks! How much will you be able to save on dentures in Los Algodones?
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Dentures in Los Algodones – Mexico.