Overview of Cancer Hospitals in Mexico
- Cancer hospitals in Mexico are known for their affinity to use unconventional and natural treatments for combating cancer.
- Alternative cures for cancer available in Mexico include numerous options such as Laetrile, Poly MVA, and cancer vaccinations.
- Cancer doctors in Mexico also recommend alternative medical therapies, including Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy and Hyperthermia. Mexico is, in fact, considered a cost-effective medical tourism option for alternative treatments of various serious ailments, including bladder cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, leukemia and prostate cancer.
- Undergoing alternative lung cancer treatment in Mexico is quite popular with patients from the US and Canada primarily due to Mexico’s geographical proximity to these countries.
- Colon cancer treatment and liver cancer treatment in Mexico are also finding takers among patients from all over the world. The low cost and high quality of cancer treatment in Mexican hospitals continue to draw a considerable number of visitors from the US and other parts of the world.
- As per a report called Cancer Facts & Figures 2011 released by the American Cancer Society, there will be an estimated 1.6 million cancer deaths across the US by the end of 2011.
- It’s been years since cancer patients considered resorting to alternative medical therapies. In a 1998 study conducted by M.D. Anderson Medical Center, University of Texas, among the 450 patients diagnosed with cancer in Texas, 69 percent of them reportedly took advantage of one or more alternative medical treatment options.
Why Mexico for Alternative Cancer Therapy
- Most health institutions in Mexico, including the best cancer treatment hospitals provide cost-effective and highly flexible therapy options. You can decrease your medical and travel expenses to a significant level by opting for alternative cancer therapy in Mexico.
- Due to its proximity to the US border, Mexican cancer clinics are staffed with English-speaking and highly-specialized medical personnel. Language does not prove to be a big barrier to communication in Mexico.
- Alternative medicines for cancer in Mexico are sought after by those whose bodies have borne the brunt of conventional therapies such as standard surgeries and chemotherapy. Cancer medical doctors in Mexico are specialized in handling patient’s physical and emotional burdens, especially in their post-conventional therapy phase.
- Alternative cancer cures in Mexico are focused on improving the patient’s physical and emotional condition. Nutritional therapies and psychological counseling are frequently carried out at the best cancer hospitals in Mexico as their staff have realized that emotional well-being goes hand in hand with the body’s overall healing process.
- Institutions dealing with alternative cancer treatment in Mexico are sophisticated, with spacious buildings equipped with modern facilities. Most of them provide effective customer service initiatives, such as pick-up from the airport and personal counselor.
- If you find yourself among the numerous cancer sufferers, you are probably in need of resorting to a method that would calm your soul and give you the opportunity to save costs. Getting your alternative cancer treatment in Mexico can be an appropriate choice because Mexico is a sunny, exotic country, with warm, friendly people and fantastic tourist spots.
However, as in the case of any other country, there can be certain hidden risks and threats associated with traveling to Mexico that all visitors should be aware of. For example, drug-related violence in Mexico has been a security issue for years. Visitors should make sure that they take all the necessary precautions for their well-being and safety. They should also do their bit of research work for appraising the credibility of various alternative cancer therapy centers and doctors in Mexico.
Alternative cancer therapy in Mexico is a highly preferred solution for those looking for less expensive ways of giving cancer a tough fight. It’s also an effective solution for seekers of natural and unconventional methods.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.