Sagging cheeks are one of the many factors that activate mid-life crisis in women and men alike. Unlike greying hair, which can be camouflaged with color, sagging cheeks don’t have an easy fix. And if you don’t take prompt action, the sag could have you looking Mastiff-like in no time.
If you’re pulling your cheeks back with your index finger and thumb as you read this, do not lose heart just yet. Sagging cheeks do have an easy and cheap fix – MACS lift in Cancun. You don’t have to be an A-lister from Hollywood to afford cosmetic surgery in Mexico.
Top 5 reasons to get MACS lift in Cancun
- Low cost – Do not be surprised to find Hospitals in Mexico choc-a-bloc with foreign patients. One reason for low cost of MACS lift surgery in Cancun is the lower cost of living in the country. Another reason can be attributed to the nature of the surgery itself. Mini-facelift, as the name suggests, isn’t a full-fledged facelift. The surgery is minimally invasive with a short recovery time.
- Experienced Surgeons – Educated and trained in the stateside, plastic surgeons in Mexico follow international best practices on hygiene and infection control.
- International Accreditations – Mexican health tourism is well regulated and operates under the aegis of Mexican government. Further, a majority of hospitals are JCI and ISO accredited.
- Easy Access – American or Canadian patients seeking surgery for neck and jaw line in Cancun, MX do not have to travel to the end of the world to get affordable solution. Other Mexican cities of Tijuana and Ciudad Juarez also offer easy access to the bordering US states of California and Arizona.
- Multilingualism – Spanish is the national language, but English is widely understood and spoken.
What more to do in Cancun?
Once you’ve recovered after sagging cheeks and skin surgery in Cancun, put on a tourist’s hat. An American playground, Cancun would surprise you with list of experiences it has to offer. Here’s the list –
- Watersports – For a watersports fanatic, Cancun could be the perfect place. Rated amongst the best in the world, snorkelling, scuba diving and sport fishing in Cancun waters would prove to be an elixir of adventure.
- Mayan Sightseeing – Feel the pulsating majesty of the Mayan heartland. The archaeological sites of Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum still resonate with the lost glory of formidable Maya Civilization. Mayan Calendar may end this year, but the Mayan legacy shall live on.
- Mexican Food – From traditional Mexican restaurants to uber-chic restaurants lining the Nichupte lagoon, Cancun is a foodie’s paradise.
- Cancun Nightlife – After getting a mini facelift surgery in Cancun, you may end up looking 5-10 years younger. So, you might as well want to let your hair down in some of the best nightclubs.
Tips for Medical Tourists in Mexico
- Several hospitals and surgeons may claim to offer low cost Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift in Cancun. Look for a deal offers low-priced surgery without compromising the quality. A medical tourism agency should be able to provide you with detailed information and an estimate of expenses.
- Bring someone along; a spouse, a sibling, a relative or a friend. Not all of Mexico is safe to travel. Avoid ‘shady’ nightclubs and other places of low repute.
- Plan a flexible schedule. Always keep a buffer for contingencies.
You need not spend a big chunk of your hard-earned money to regain the youthful glory on your face. MACS lift in Cancun will leave you looking younger without costing a fortune.