There’s an easy-on-the-pocket option to fix your chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. More and more people from the United States and Canada have been getting all sorts of dental work like implants and dental veneers in Cancun, Mexico for years. Quality dental work in Cancun is a hit among medical tourists from all over the world who seek affordable means to end their dental problems.
Dental veneers can be made from resin composite materials or porcelain. They are placed over the surface of the damaged teeth to improve their appearance. Porcelain veneers in Cancun, Mexico are a lot cheaper, unlike in the US or Canada where they’re pretty expensive. Those with more serious teeth problems may get full mouth porcelain veneers and crowns in Cancun at a much lower price as well. If you need any, you can push your luck a little more and get same-day dental implants in Cancunfor better results and greater savings. Here are some of the benefits of porcelain dental veneers:
- Natural looking result
- Stain resistant
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Long lasting results (can last up to 15 years with proper care)
- Help restore the teeth’s strength and functionality along with confidence
How Much Are Dental Veneers in Cancun – Mexico?
The question in every dental tourist’s mind should not be, “how much do dental veneers cost in Cancun – Mexico?” rather, “how much money will I save if I get teeth veneers in Cancun?” If you’ve done your due diligence on clinics then poor quality of service and materials should never be the reason for the low teeth veneers price in Cancun, which can be as much as a fourth of the prices charged in the developed countries. Cheaper cost of living, reduced dental laboratory costs, lower salaries of dentists and clinic staff, and stiff competition between numerous dental clinics are some of the factors that have pushed down dental veneers cost in Cancun, Mexico.
Other Perks of Getting Lumineers in Cancun – Mexico
- Due to the low cost of dental care in Mexico and its close proximity to the US, a huge number of Americans are choosing to get their dental fixes there. As pointed out in the report, “Medical Tourism from US to Border Region of Mexico: Current Status and Future Prospects”, by Hyo-mi Kim et al, 80%-90% of the patients in border town dental clinics in Mexico in 2009 are Americans. This sets a positive tone about the quality of care they’re receiving in Mexico.
- You will always get high-quality dental veneers for Cancun is full of dentists who are highly-qualified and who only use materials approved by the FDA and the latest dental equipment. To make sure you’re getting the best service, find a reputable dental clinic or hospital for you in Cancun.
- Many dental clinics in Mexico have state-of-the-art facilities and have passed the standards of the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Mexico is not only known for its dental treatments, but is also a haven for cheap medical and cosmetic procedures. If you’re getting any dental work in Mexico, you may also want some cosmetic surgery like a facelift or breast augmentation in Cancun.
Tips on Traveling for Dental Veneers in Cancun
Be it getting veneers or dental crowns in Cancun, you can just sit back and relax in the throbbing Mexican city after your dental work.
- You may visit the cool and pristine beaches in Cancun or get a relaxing massage at a spa near the place where you stay. Just don’t forget to wear sunscreen before going out at all times.
- If you wish to go shopping, make sure not to wear expensive accessories that could lure petty thieves. You should also prepare cash in small denominations for faster transactions in the local market.
- Spanish is the chief language in Mexico, but most citizens here can speak English quite well, especially those in the medical tourism industry. Still, it would be more fun if you learn a few Spanish phrases, like as follows:
- Welcome – Bienvenido
- Hello – Hola!
- How are you? – Como estas?
- My name is… – Me llamo…, Mi nombre es…
- Excuse me – Perdon, disculpe
- Thank you – Gracias
- To avoid further hospital costs, don’t make yourself sick; refrain from eating street foods and drinking tap water.
Choosing dental veneers in Cancun, Mexico may just be a worthwhile decision you will ever make to save your teeth…and your wallet as well.
For more information on Dental Veneers in Cancun – Mexico, fill and submit the estimate-request form on the right.