Breast Lift in Guadalajara, Mexico
Getting affordable breast lift in Guadalajara, Mexico is an attractive prospect for many women, who have lost some volume in their breasts due to pregnancy or weight loss. Unfortunately, cosmetic surgery procedures like breast lift surgery are expensive in most countries, and most health insurance companies do not cover them. Breast lift and other cosmetic surgery procedures in Mexico are priced so low that more and more women from US and Canada have been crossing the border to take advantage of the savings they can get.
Low Cost of Breast Lift Surgery in Guadalajara, MX
When the cost is low, most people’s concern would be the quality of the procedure. Is the breast lift priced lower because it sacrifices the quality that the US and Canada have to offer? Absolutely not.
It is widely known that Mexico’s cost of living is much lower compared to these two countries, so everything is cheaper: food, materials, equipment, etc. The low cost of breast lift in Guadalajara, Mexico is not a result of low quality healthcare, but of lower cost of everything else. In fact, the procedures we offer for plastic surgery in Mexico are performed at our network of hospitals that are competitive with those in the US and Canada when it comes to medical equipment and services.
Facts About Breast Lift Surgery
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that in 2011, 90,679 women underwent a breast lift procedure in the US. But what exactly is breast lift surgery?
- Also called mastopexy or boob lift, it involves cutting of excess tissue and lifting the volume of the breast and the nipple level to the desired position in the chest.
- This is usually recommended for women with sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy, weight loss, heredity, or a combination of those factors.
- Unlike breast augmentation, a breast lift does not change the size of the breasts, it is designed for women who do not necessarily wish for bigger boobs, but want to get rid of the sagging.
Finding the Right Breast Lift Surgeon in Guadalajara
There are many experienced plastic surgeons in Mexico, and here are some tips on how to find one that is best suited for you.
- Ask for the surgeon’s CV that outlines his education, training, affiliations, and experience.
- Ask for the number of times he has performed boob lifts in Guadalajara, Jalisco, hospitals for medical tourists.
- Ask for references or a list of previous patients who received the same procedure with him. Oftentimes, these people leave their contact details with the hospital so that they can share their journey with others.
Apart from the ones mentioned above, the most important thing to remember in finding the right surgeon for breast lift in Guadalajara, Mexico is that he should be open and transparent with you from the planning stage to after the surgery. So ask your questions and raise all your concerns before planning the trip in order to successfully find the right surgeon that best suits your needs.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.