Traveling for cosmetic surgery to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico offers many advantages for those looking to improve their physical appearance. By opting for plastic surgery in Mexico, you can expect to find tummy tucks, breast augmentation, butt augmentation, and other such procedures at affordable prices.
While the cost of cosmetic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua remains inexpensive, hospitals in Mexico are dedicated to providing you with a high level of care. Modern equipment and healthcare practices ensure that you will feel safe during the procedure.
Considering this, it’s easy to see why cosmetic surgery holidays in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico are becoming popular with foreign patients
Growing Desire for Cosmetic Surgery
According to the 2011 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), cosmetic surgery is on the rise. Procedures such as breast augmentation and breast implants were performed approximately 307,000 and 22,000 times respectively in 2011, demonstrating a continued demand for cosmetic surgery.
This report by the ASPS also clearly indicates that plastic surgery is becoming increasingly popular with the male population, as over 200,000 cosmetic surgical procedures were performed on men in 2011.
Advantages of Having Cosmetic Surgery in Juarez
A trip Ciudad Juarez for plastic surgery can provide many advantages. Some of those benefits are:
- Cosmetic surgery costs in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico are usually a fraction of the cost of the same procedures in the United States. It’s possible to receive free quotes for your procedures online, making the process even easier.
- Plastic surgeons in Mexico are experienced and follow the latest trends in healthcare. Many are board certified and have received training in the US.
- Cosmetic surgery in the US and other countries often includes a long waiting period in addition to the high cost. On the other hand, aesthetic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is as fast as it is affordable.
- After receiving plastic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, you can spend your recovery time enjoying your surroundings. As the proclaimed home of Mexican “cowboy culture,” Ciudad Juarez offers a unique glimpse into the more rural side of Mexico.
Travel Tips for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Taxis in Ciudad Juarez are not metered and you may benefit by asking two or more taxi drivers to make sure you get the best possible fare.
- Ciudad Juarez is a major city and crime is sometimes a concern. While foreign visitors should be safe, you should still take precautions by concealing any personal wealth and being careful when traveling after dark.
- If you plan to do any shopping while on your trip for cosmetic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, remember to haggle as most goods are expected to be overpriced.
If you are successful in finding good cosmetic surgery packages in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico you may be able to save thousands without compromising the quality. Through a little planning, you can have your procedures done and start seeing immediate results.