Choosing to have your bariatric surgery, such as gastric sleeve or lap band, in Tijuana can help you cut your surgery costs drastically. The Mexican medical tourism hub, located right across San Ysidro in San Diego, California, is known for being home to a number of competent and well-qualified weight loss surgeons.
The bariatric surgeons of Tijuana have a lot of experience treating Americans who turn south of the border to avail easy-on-the-pocket weight loss surgery to combat severe obesity.
At Mexico Health, we have teamed up with one of the leading bariatric centers of Tijuana to facilitate quality and affordable weight loss surgery.
About the Weight Loss Surgery Hospital
The bariatric surgery hospital in Tijuana we have collaborated with to bring you quality lap band and gastric sleeve for almost a fourth of the American prices holds the distinction of facilitating 20,000 bariatric surgeries over a period of 20 years.
This feat makes its bariatric team one of the leading experts in weight loss surgical solutions in Mexico. Below is a list of some of the hospital’s features:
- Distinction of being the only accredited hospital to hold medical tourism certification
- Very close to the United States; located just 20 miles from the San Diego airport
- A dedicated team of bariatric specialists; our LEAD surgeon is Allergen Lap Band System-certified
- 24*7 assistance from patient liaison in-charge
- Bilingual staff, which helps in easy communication
- Complimentary ground transportation
- Well-appointed private patient rooms (subject to availability)
- Gratis wireless Internet, phone calls to the US and cable television
- Access to a pharmacy store
- Vaults for the safety of your valuables
- Competent nursing staff
A number of 4-star and 5-star hotels are located in proximity to the hospital. Additionally, your lodging can be arranged at a 4-star hotel located just 5 minutes from the Californian city of San Diego.
For more information on the hospital and the bariatric surgeon who will be performing your surgery, submit our online quote-form now.
How much Will Your Surgery Cost?
Type of Surgery
Our Limited Period Specials
Average Cost in the United States
Your Cost Benefits
$ 4,500 $3,500
Also, please note that our package prices applicable for the weight loss clinic in Tijuana may change without any prior notification. Hence, it is advisable that you fill in our online quote form for the latest prices and limited period specials.
- Cut down almost 70% of the American prices
- Quick patient turnover at the weight loss surgery clinic in Tijuana we work with
- No wait-times
- No language problems
- The city is just 17 miles from San Diego in California, USA
- Closest American airport (which is in San Diego) is just 20 minutes from the Mexican border town
- Quality care of standards rivaling those followed in the United States
Getting There – Useful Information
- The nearest American airport is the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN); we will provide your free pick-up from the airport or any hotel close to the airport or the border crossing.
- Additionally, the Mexican border city is served by its own international airport – General Abelardo L. Rodriguez International Airport (IATA Code: TIJ).
- The border city is also known as TIJ, its airport code.
- You will have to cross the San Ysdiro Port of Entry from the US side to enter Tij. This border crossing holds the distinction of being the busiest in the world.
- The border crossing is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If you are an American or a Canadian, you will be required to carry a valid passport with you to enter Mexico.
We at Mexico Health give utmost importance to customer satisfaction and have garnered a long list of people who chose us to have their weight loss journey rolling. Click here to read reviews and testimonials of our services.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on bariatric surgery clinic in Tijuana, Mexico.