If you can’t afford the plastic surgery that will help live out your dreams of having a well-sculpted body, consider choosing liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico. The relaxed atmosphere and scenic views in Guadalajara make this city an ideal place to look and feel gorgeous in. Cosmetic surgery in Mexico is very popular with medical tourists from the US and Canada because of quality and affordability. The cost of liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico is just a fraction of what patients pay in the US and other First World countries.
A Brief Overview of Liposuction
- Liposuction, alternatively known as lipoplasty, lipo, and lipectomy, is a procedure that involves removing excess fat from the abdomen, neck, chest, arms, and other affected areas that can’t be fixed by diet and exercise. Essentially, fat is removed by a straw-like cannula and a vacuum device.
- Those who prefer a non-invasive procedure can opt for laser liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Vaser liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico is also an option. It is a procedure in which fat deposits are dissolved using ultrasound high frequency vibration.
- Medical tourists can also opt for the novel ultrasound-assisted lipoplasty in Guadalajara, Mexico. In this procedure, high-frequency ultrasound waves are used to break up fat cells.
- Liposuction is recommended after weight loss and is not intended to replace diet and exercise.
- Liposuction was one of the most sought after cosmetic procedures in the US in 2010 based on the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery study entitled “Top Five Cosmetic Surgeries for Men/Women”.
Why Choose Liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico?
- Liposuction prices in Guadalajara, Mexico are comparatively lower than in the US and other developed countries of the West, yet quality is not sacrificed. Cost savings can be used to travel around the country or to get other cosmetic procedures such as a chin lift or a nose surgery in Mexico.
- For your liposuction in Guadalajara, you can choose from among competent and highly experienced plastic surgeons. Quite a few of the board certified plastic surgeons in Mexico have experience of practicing in the US.
- Impediments to communication in the good liposuction clinics in Guadalajara, Mexico are virtually absent as they have bilingual staff.
- For your liposuction in Mexico you can choose from a host of JCI-accredited and ISO certified hospitals. These medical facilities boast of state-of-the-art equipment and are punctilious about observance of international standards of hygiene and safety.
- Geographical proximity to the US and Canada also makes choosing lipo in Guadalajara a viable option keeping in mind the travel time and money that American and Canadian medical tourists can save by getting the surgery in the Mexican city rather than in a distant medical tourism hotspot.
Sightseeing in Guadalajara
With all the money that you save on your liposuction in Guadalajara, you can indulge in some sightseeing and return home with a perkier body and a relaxed mind. Some of the must-sees of the city are –
- Teatro Degollado – An imposing building with a Neo-classical façade, this restored theater can seat over 4,000 people.
- Hospicio Cabanas – This chapel was built in the early 19th century and is known for a series of mural paintings by Jose Clemente Orozco.
- Basilica de Zapopan – Built in 1690, this church is one of the oldest structures in Guadalajara.
- Palacio de Gobierno – Built in the 18th century, this building served as the headquarters of the Juarez administration.
Some useful Spanish phrases for tourists in Guadalajara, Mexico –
- Hola – Hello
- Bye – Adios
- Gracias – Thank you
- Cuanto Cuesta – How much is it?
- Donde esta…? – Where is…
- Disculpe – Excuse me
- Food – Comida
- Water – Agua
Getting Lipo in Guadalajara, Mexico – Other Travel Considerations
- Most US citizens arrive in this Mexican city through the Libertador Miguel Hidalgo International Airport. Most major airlines in the US have regular flights to Guadalajara.
- Visitors to Guadalajara, including Americans, must present their passport. A valid US driver’s license is accepted only for short stays in areas adjacent to the border.
- Guadalajara is considered one of the safest cities in Mexico. Still, tourists are advised to take precautions against snatchers and pickpockets.
- A tip of about 10-15% is recommended for waiters, while taxi drivers should only be tipped if they help with the luggage.
- If you happen to be from California, liposuction in Tijuana may be more logistically viable for you. Likewise, for medical tourists from New Mexico and Texas, getting liposuction in Ciudad Juarez would aid in truncating travel time and the concomitant costs.
It is easy to see why medical tourists should go for a suction assisted or tumescent liposuction in Guadalajara, Mexico. The entire country is an exotic destination for medical tourists. And there is the added allure of saving on costs without cutting corners on quality of the plastic surgery.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various reputed hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.