Whether it is your drooping eyelids that bother you, your sagging breasts that keep you away from a figure-hugging dress or a bulging tummy that has stripped away your self-esteem, an easy-on-the-pocket solution might be cosmetic surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico. So head to avail plastic surgery in Mexico and particularly Guadalajara and choose the optimum solution for improving your appearance.
According to the 2011 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Statistics compiled by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been an 87% rise in total cosmetic procedures between 2000 and 2011 in the US. That enormous jump signifies the rising acceptance of plastic surgery in the world. As increasing number of patients seek surgical solutions for their appearance flaws, they are electing to undergo affordable surgery in Mexico to “fix” their bodily “issues”.
What is Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic surgery is concerned with improving a person’s physical appearance. Cosmetic surgery deals with aesthetics of the face and the body.
Some of the procedures that fall under the purview of cosmetic surgery are:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Buttock augmentation
- Eyelid surgery
- Laser procedures
- Vaginoplasty and labiaplasty
- Neck lift, among others
In today’s world, patients concerned with their appearance are regularly getting nips and tucks. But it is important to remember to temper one’s expectations. Otherwise it is very easy to go overboard. Indeed, some plastic surgeons require extensive emotional and psychological evaluation before agreeing to go under the surgeon’s scalpel.
But if you have evaluated your options and are in good health otherwise, getting affordable cosmetic surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico might be manna from heaven!
Why You Should Avail Cosmetic Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico
With its reputation as a top medical tourism destination, patients especially from the USA, the UK, and Canada are increasingly choosing cosmetic surgery holidays in Guadalajara, Mexico. Some of the major reasons are:
- The low cosmetic surgery cost in Guadalajara, MX can be jaw dropping for most western patients. Even treatment for life threatening conditions such as morbid obesity, namely lap band and gastric bypass surgery in Guadalajara is astonishingly cheap.
- Given the proximity to the United States, the low cost of travel translates into low cosmetic surgery prices in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Since many of the cosmetic procedures are relatively simple and can be done as outpatient procedures, quite a few of the medical tourists like to tackle different problem areas in one rejuvenating journey. So look into the option of getting cosmetic surgery packages in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Hospitals in Mexico can compete with institutions in the United States, the United Kingdom or Canada. With top of the line technology and equipment, patients can expect advanced procedures such as laser cosmetic surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- You can elect a JCI accredited Guadalajara hospital for your procedure. The city is also home to a number of medical facilities affiliated to the Health Council of Mexico, a supervisory body that insures observance of international standard of hygiene and care. Hence, be it a nose job or a tummy tuck in Guadalajara, you can rest assured about the quality of the procedure.
- Plastic surgeons in Mexico are skilled and need to be certified before they can operate. Many of them are trained in the USA and can speak fluent English.
- You will have no trouble scheduling your procedures of aesthetic surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico since there are minimal waiting periods.
Undergoing Plastic Surgery in Guadalajara – Handy Tips
- Check the accreditation status of your hospital and plastic surgeon before committing to any cosmetic surgery center in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Considered one of the rising cities of South America, Guadalajara is largely safe for visitors. But make sure that you take common sense precautions such as keeping your valuables at the hotel, avoiding being alone after dark, and watching out for pick pockets, among others.
- Drink bottled water only.
- Follow the laws of the country you are in. Avoid any forays into buying or selling drugs.
- American citizens require a passport or passport card to enter Mexico.
- Be careful about your local transportation. Either get a radio taxi from a reputable firm or ask your hotel to arrange for transportation during your stay in Guadalajara for cosmetic surgery.
Tourist Highlights of Guadalajara, Mexico
As the cultural capital of Mexico, Guadalajara has many interesting tourist attractions. Some of the major tourist allures include the architecturally magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, the memorial Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres (Rotunda of Illustrious Men), the captivating Plaza de los Mariachis, the Jalisco Regional Museum, and the grand Plaza de la Liberación.
Reputable surgical centers, well-trained cosmetic surgeons and myriad tourist attractions make this city a perfect combination for visiting patients. So head for affordable cosmetic surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico and return home, refreshed and rejuvenated!
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various reputed hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.