If you’re looking to firm up your stomach following major weight loss or pregnancy, a tummy tuck in Tijuana, Mexico may provide a low cost, effective option for treatment. Seeking cosmetic surgery in Tijuana is a popular option for those from affluent countries, including the USA and Canada, where medical costs are generally high.
Nearly 50 million Americans did not have adequate healthcare insurance in the latter half of 2010, according to the US Centers for Disease Control, rendering them potentially unable to fund expensive procedures. Thus, medical tourism in countries such as Mexico is booming as many search for relatively inexpensive treatment alternatives.
How Much Does Tummy Tuck Cost in Tijuana?
- A Tijuana Mexico tummy tuck cost is considerably less than the prices noted in many developed nations including the USA, the UK, and Canada. Prices may differ by up to 50% which means that even when you factor in the cost of flights and accommodation the savings may be substantial.
- This variation in price doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on quality, however, as Mexico enjoys a lower cost of living than many developed nations and this is passed on to the customer.
- Mexico shares a border with the US and is relatively close to Canada, which means that travel and accommodation costs shouldn’t adversely affect the amount you stand to save. To lower overheads even further, you can use a price comparison website to find the cheapest flights and hotel rooms available.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
- We work with a number of state of the art hospitals in Tijuana, Mexico which provide excellent facilities and reputable surgeons. In addition to Tijuana, our network also includes alternative options for treatment in Mexican towns including Mexicali, Cancun, Chihuahua, Guadalajara, Monterrey and Puerto Vallarta.
- Waiting lists are generally much shorter than those found in First World countries such as the US, the UK, and Canada giving you the opportunity to plan your surgery according to your own schedule.
- If you’re self-conscious about your procedure, choosing to have your abdominoplasty tummy tuck surgery in Tijuana means that you can undergo treatment in private.
- Staff working in our network Mexican hospitals is usually friendly and professional. They work hard to ensure good levels of hygiene and a high standard of care.
- The close proximity of Tijuana to California and Arizona means that travel to Tijuana is relatively inexpensive for US citizens. Tijuana is approximately 17 miles from San Diego in California and a three hour drive from Yuma, Arizona. Tijuana is a highly visited border town where tourists from USA, Canada or Europe can usually enter with ease.
Abdominoplasty in Tijuana, Mexico – Points to Consider
- When planning your mini tummy tuck in Tijuana, Mexico remember to factor in recovery time. Your surgeon is best placed to recommend the amount of recuperation required so it is advisable to fully discuss the procedure prior to your trip.
- It’s important to thoroughly research about your plastic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico prior to travel to make sure that your clinic of choice meets your requirements.
- Ensure you have the appropriate travel documentation in place before you leave your home town. If you’re a US citizen and intend to stay in Tijuana for less than 72 hours, you don’t require a VISA.
- Crime in Tijuana is less common in tourist areas, although you can check the latest information through your local government agency. In any case, it’s often better to keep an eye out for beggars and pickpockets and to stay alert.
- Although the Peso is the official currency of Mexico, US dollars are also widely accepted.
- Why not add a vacation to your stay? Tijuana offers a range of culturally diverse sites of interest. The main tourist areas include the Zona Centro and Avenida Revolucion where you can while away many a happy hour shopping, visiting museums, exploring the city’s historic architecture and sampling the local cuisine.
Abdominoplasty is a popular procedure with those dissatisfied with the appearance of their stomach. It could be that pregnancy or quick weight loss has left your stomach looking unsightly and you feel that surgery is the only suitable approach. Fortunately, a tummy tuck in Tijuana, Mexico is available without a concomitant decline in standards.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.