If you are embarrassed by missing, damaged, or discolored teeth, it is time to make a change. Choose to get mini dental implants in Cancun – Mexico and you will have more than one reason to flash a perfect smile. The rising popularity of dental care in Mexico is testament to the range of treatments available at affordable costs.
In a recent study released by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, it was found that roughly 69% of American adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost at least one tooth, and by the age of 74, 26% of adults have lost all their permanent teeth. In other words, there is a burgeoning demand for dental work in the U.S. However, rising healthcare costs and lack of insurance are making dental treatment difficult to attain. This explains why more and more patients are heading south to get solutions such as mini implants in Cancun, Mexico.
What are Mini Dental Implants?
- As the name indicates, mini dental implants (MDIs) are small sized dental implants. MDIs have a diameter less than three millimeters. Much like conventional implants, mini implants act as replacements for injured or damaged tooth roots.
- If you are missing a tooth, a mini implant can be placed as a base onto which a crown can be cemented. MDIs are also used as stand-ins when conventional implants are used.
- Mini dental implants are less expensive than traditional implants and in some cases, cost almost half of the prices of conventional implants.
If you are looking for a cheap solution for missing or damaged teeth, then head to avail mini implants in Cancun.
Advantages of Mini Dental Implants in Cancun – Mexico
Mexico is slowly evolving into a top dental destination for patients worldwide. Some of the major reasons for getting mini dental implants for dentures in Cancun are as follows:
- A combination of low expense of living and labor as well as affordable healthcare system in Mexico lowers the mini dental implants cost in Cancun. Indeed, one could save more than 40% on costs as compared to the U.S. or Europe.
- The low mini dental implants price in Cancun, Mexico does not mean poor quality. In fact, the hospitals of repute in Mexico are globally recognized and are fully equipped for all kinds of procedures. Much like the dental clinics at the U.S.-Mexico border, Cancun has cutting edge dental facilities.
- Another advantage of seeking MDI in Cancun is that you will easily find a competent dentist to oversee your procedure. The dentists in Mexico are certified and widely trained. You are likely to find competent dental implant dentists in Cancun.
- Most of the leading Mexican dentists speak fluent English. So you will be able to discuss all aspects of your dental work in Cancun without linguistic barriers.
- Additionally, getting low cost mini teeth implants in Cancun will not require major schedule juggling since appointments are easily available.
- Cancun is a short flight from the U.S., which can save time and money for American and Canadian dental vacationers.
Travel Pointers on Getting Mini Implants in Cancun
Cancun is called the “Spring Break Capital” of the world. With its throbbing nightlife, expansive beaches and well-placed tourist infrastructure, Cancun is the ideal destination for cleaning up your smile!
- Before heading to avail mini implants for dentures in Cancun, do some research. Check all your dental and tourism options to make the most of your trip.
- Traveling to Mexico might raise some red flags. But Cancun is known for being one of the safest cities of Mexico. However, stay on the beaten track, do not indulge in any illegal activities and be wary of unauthorized ‘facilitators’.
- Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions of your dental tourism package. Don’t hesitate to ask for clarifications about your mini dental implant procedure in Cancun or any other related aspects, if needed.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens require current passports, birth certificates or passport cards to travel to Mexico. Citizens of other countries will need to contact the Mexican consulate serving their region before fixing up getting mini teeth implants in Cancun.
- Whether you are going for an extensive dental procedure or mini dental implants for a single tooth in Cancun, you must read all travel directives from the U.S. Department of State.
After Your Dental Treatment in Cancun
Cancun figures high on many tourists’ bucket list. Offering extraordinary experiences like scuba diving, snorkeling and sport fishing, adventure sports like zip lining and mountain biking, exploring Mayan splendor in Chichen Itza and Coba, and golfing at premier courses, Cancun is more than a site for youthful high jinx! Cancun is a never-ending treasure trove for visitors of all ages.
With a plethora of skilled dentists and top-of-the-line dental clinics to choose from, getting mini dental implants in Cancun has become the go-to option for many. So head to the lovely city by the sea and you will return home, clean in teeth and satiated in spirit!