If you look like you are always worrying, frowning or angry because of a sagging forehead or drooping upper eyelids and eyebrows, this might be the right time to get one of the many plastic surgery procedures for the face such as a forehead lift in Mexico. With its range of well-equipped hospitals and renowned cosmetic surgeons, plastic surgery for face in Mexico has become a popular option for patients from all across the world.
According to the 2009 Biennial Global Survey of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Mexico is one of the top five plastic surgery centers in the world. From liposuction in Puerto Vallarta to MACS facelift in Guadalajara, people are increasingly heading to Mexico for self-esteem building plastic surgery procedures.
What is a Forehead Lift?
- A forehead lift is a surgical procedure that is used to tighten flaccid skin of the forehead, upper eyelids, and eyebrows. One can choose between two types of lifts: a classic lift and an endoscopic lift.
- In the classic lift, a continuous cut is made from the ear level and along the hair line. The surgeon uses the cut to access loose muscle and does the needed tightening to create a smooth forehead and lifted lids.
- In the endoscopic procedure, the surgeon makes smaller cuts in the scalp and introduces an endoscope (a camera mounted at the end of a thin tube) through one of the cuts while surgical instruments are inserted through the remaining cuts. Using small anchors, the surgeon secures the loose muscles and tissues of the forehead and the lids.
A browplasty in Mexico is likely to remove the impression of many years from your face.
Why Choose to Get Forehead Lift in Mexico?
With endoscopic forehead lifts in Mexico, you are likely to receive top services.
Some of the major advantages of getting a browlift in Mexico are:
- The cost of brow lift and forehead lift in Mexico is substantially lower than in the United States, Canada or the EU.
- Patients will find that the medical infrastructure in Mexico consists of top-of-the-line institutions. With modern equipment and sterling technology, the hospitals provide a range of services including forehead lift with Botox in Mexico.
- The well-known plastic surgeons in Mexico are highly skilled professionals, many of whom have received medical training in the United States.
- As you get your eyebrow lift in Mexico, you are likely to find that your surgeon is familiar with the high operational and hygiene standards of American hospitals.
- Additionally, most plastic surgeons in Mexico are bilingual. Therefore, they will be able to answer your questions about any procedure, including those on full blown and mini brow lift in Mexico.
- The proximity of Mexico is another huge draw for American and Canadian patients. So whether you plan to get a tummy tuck in Guadalajara or a forehead lift in Tijuana, your costs will drop even further.
- Another major advantage is the lack of waiting lists. So even if you can head to popular tourist destinations like Cancun for forehead lift, you are unlikely to wait long!
Travel Tips: Getting a Forehead Lift in Mexico
Mexico is a medical tourism mecca. So examine all your options carefully before settling for a low cost forehead lift in Mexico.
- Understand the terms and conditions of your surgical package before heading for a forehead lift in Ciudad Juarez, Cancun or any other Mexican city. Since malpractice laws in Mexico are applied a little lackadaisically, you should protect your interests.
- American and Canadian citizens seeking surgery for forehead wrinkles in Tijuana, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and other Mexican cities will require current passports, birth certificates or passport cards to enter the country. Other travelers should enquire about travel documents at their regional Mexican Consulates.
- Before you head for your browlift in Mexico, spend some time going through the travel directives issued by the U.S. Department of State. It is also advisable to sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program so that the State Department can contact you in case of an emergency.
- Use common sense during your stay for browplasty in Mexico. Stay away from drugs.
Mexico has a number of colorful cities that offer top-rated surgical facilities and acclaimed plastic surgeons. So irrespective of where you go for forehead lift in Mexico, you are likely to return home wide-eyed and furrow-free!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Forehead Lift in Mexico.