The quality of liposuction in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is comparable to that in first-world countries like the United States and Canada. This is because many Mexican plastic surgeons are educated and/or trained in the US, and are aware of international standards. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is right in the border of El Paso, Texas, so it is common to find Americans going to this city, just south of the border, in pursuit of medical treatments. In fact, there are 4 international ports of entry that connect Ciudad Juarez to Texas through El Paso.
Why Get Liposuction in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico?
First, some facts about medical tourism in Ciudad Juarez and Mexico:
- Ciudad Juarez is now one of the busiest and quickly developing areas of Mexico. A New York Times article in 2007 stated that Ciudad Juarez is absorbing more industrial real estate spaces than other cities in North America.
- Additionally, because of its proximity and accessibility to Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, Ciudad Juarez is also now a major player in the Mexican medical tourism industry.
- Large Mexico hospitals and medical centers are springing up left and right to accommodate the increasing number of international patients visiting the country.
- There are nine Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospitals in Mexico, and Mexican plastic surgeons are the third largest nationality group affiliated with the International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons or ISAPS, after the US and Brazil.
Now here are some reasons why you should consider Ciudad Juarez, Mexico for liposuction:
- Liposuction clinics in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico can charge 50% lower than their American counterparts. This is because of the lower cost of living in the country, which allows them to offer lower prices for the same quality of procedures.
- There is a vast array of choices for hotels, restaurants, and other establishments that make the visit to this area a comfortable and convenient one. The hospitals and clinics in our network are connected to local hotels so that international tourists are given special discounts and services during their stay. Transportation can also be arranged for traveling between the airport, the border, the hospital, and the hotel if the patient so requests. Because of these special deals, the over-all cost of liposuction in Ciudad Juarez is made even lower compared to going to another city in the US for the same procedure.
- Surgeons specializing in plastic surgery in Mexico are among the best in the field. They and their staff speak fluent English and are used to dealing with patients from the US and other countries.
Find the Right Surgeon for Liposuction in Ciudad Juarez
Finding the right plastic surgeon to work with for your Ciudad Juarez lipoplasty or liposuction surgery is important. Below are a few tips to help:
- Research online. Most information can now be found online, and the names of the best liposuction cosmetic surgeons in Mexico are no different. List down the names of those whose credentials you find impressive, and you can narrow the list down later.
- Ask for testimonials or references from previous patients. Usually, these doctors can be contacted through email or phone, and are ready to give out contact information of previous patients willing to share their own experiences.
- When you have found the surgeon, give him an accurate report detailing your medical history in order to get the most helpful medical diagnosis, advice, and procedure he can offer.
- Work with a medical tourism agency that is connected to the best. Mexico Health has been coordinating medical trips between hospitals and international patients for numerous procedures, and will be able to help plan a trip that is as stress-free as possible.
Thinking of getting liposuction in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico? Submit a quote now and let us send you detailed information about clinics, surgeons, and prices for our Juarez cosmetic surgery partners.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various reputed hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.