If you have trouble affording medical procedures in the U.S., if high hospital bills are preventing you from getting the procedures you desire, you have an alternative. Having surgery in Cancun is an excellent option if you cannot afford it back home. In fact, thousands of Americans every year come to Mexico for plastic surgery, dental work, bariatric surgery, and a number of other medical treatments.
What Types of Surgery Do Cancun Hospitals Offer?
Just about anything you can imagine. If it is done in a hospital in the U.S., it is most likely offered at a lower rate here on the Yucatan Peninsula. For example, the low cost of breast reduction in Cancun could potentially save you thousands. Consult Mexico Health to find more great deals on other cosmetic procedures, such as:
- Breast Reduction
- Butt Lift or Augmentation
- Facelift Surgery
- Mini (MACS) Facelift Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
But it’s not just plastic surgery that is available in Cancun. Mexico is also a worldwide hub for bariatric, or weight loss, surgeries, such as:
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve
- Gastric Plication
- Lap Band
Looking to get something like gallstone surgery in Mexico? It is also possible to save on this and other general surgeries in Cancun, like:
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Hernia Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- And many more!
All of these procedures and more are available at very competitive rates in Cancun. You can come down for complex dental procedures, as well – from dental implants to a full mouth restoration in Cancun.
Mexico Health’s Network Hospitals in Cancun
Cancun boasts some of the most cutting edge hospitals in Mexico, state-of-the-art medical facilities with all the modern amenities foreign patients expect to see in hospitals. And Mexico Health works with the best of them.
Many foreign patients who come to Cancun for sleeve gastrectomy and other weight loss surgeries put their futures in the hands of expert bariatric surgeons who have years of experience performing surgery.
Patients looking for dental work in Cancun find all their smile solution needs at a top-not dental clinic that has been in operation for almost two decades now. It is common for U.S. patients to supplement their dental work by having surgeries, like implants, done here. They offer a wide range of surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, like:
- Implant Dentistry
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Bridges
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Fixed Dentures
Satisfied Patients in Cancun
Many of the foreign patients we help come down to Cancun for surgery have pleasant experiences and are happy to share their stories with others. At home they rave about the money they saved and the type of care they received.
One such satisfied customer, Michelle from Canada, shared her story of getting rhinoplasty in Cancun. She saved over 5,000 dollars on her procedure.
Another, Claire from England, took her friends’ advice and got a breast enlargement in Cancun. They had all been very pleased with their surgeries and Claire found that she was, as well. She was very satisfied with the care she received from the clinic for a number of reasons:
- She saved thousands of dollars compared to what she would have paid in England.
- Her cosmetic surgeon spoke excellent English and was courteous and informative.
- She was very surprised at how quickly she recovered from the surgery; as soon as the anesthesia wore off, she was fine.
- Unlike friends of hers who had undergone cosmetic surgery in clinics elsewhere, she didn’t feel sick at all when it was over.
- She has been showered with complements of how good she looks ever since she had the operation.
Teresa from Austin, Texas also had a wonderful experience when she came down to Cancun for surgery:
- The patient coordinator who helped her plan her trip and her surgery was expertly helpful.
- She thoroughly enjoyed her stay at Villa Italia, the comfortable hotel that works together with the plastic surgery clinic she chose.
- The hotel had drivers available to pick her up and drop her off at the clinic for her appointments; these drivers, along with the taxis that are always outside the hotel, allowed her to see a lot of Cancun.
So if the procedure you need or desire is going to cost you an arm and a leg at home, consider having your surgery in Cancun. It is hard to find a more beautiful place to spend a recovery.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information on surgery in Cancun.