Who doesn’t want a fabulous body, free from unwanted bulges? With quality yet affordable liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico available, anyone who wants a hot-bod can get one. Mexico is known as a popular destination for medical tourists seeking cost-effective medical treatments combined with leisure in a tropical paradise. Cosmetic surgery in Tijuana is one of the most in-demand procedures in Mexico, especially among people from the US and Canada.
Despite the global economic downturn, many Americans are still spending money on aesthetic enhancements. Liposuction was one of the top five cosmetic surgical procedures in 2010 in the US, according to a study entitled “Top Five Cosmetic Surgeries for Men/Women” published by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Many Americans get pulled by the low liposuction cost in Tijuana, Mexico.
Quick Info on Liposuction
- Liposuction is a procedure involving the removal of fat deposits that can’t be busted by diet and exercise. A thin, metal device called cannula is inserted into the patient to suction out fat deposits on the neck, abdomen, chest, arms, and many other areas where there is excess fat.
- Patients can also opt for vaser liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico. In this case, tumescent liquid is injected into the area being treated. Instead of a cannula, this procedure uses ultrasound high frequency vibration to disintegrate fat cells.
- For those who prefer a non-invasive procedure, laser liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico is an alternative. This involves the use of laser technology to dissolve the fat and tighten the skin. Laser liposuction is not for overweight people.
- Another option is lipoplasty in Tijuana, Mexico, in which high-frequency sound waves are used to dissolve fat cells before removing it with gentle suction.
- Tumescent liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico can also be chosen by those looking to banish those obdurate bulges by getting a nip and tuck. The procedure has added advantages aside from cost: it only requires local anesthesia and is minimally invasive.
- Liposuction does not replace diet and exercise. Patients can opt to undergo liposuction after a bariatric surgery in Mexico for better results. The slender figure should still be maintained through diet and exercise.
Advantages of Lipo in Tijuana, Mexico
- The low cost of liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico is the biggest advantage. Compared with the costs charged in the US and Canada, liposuction prices in Tijuana, Mexico are significantly lower but the quality of treatment is still at par with US standards. These savings can be used to avail of other low-cost cosmetic procedures such as butt lift or tummy tuck in Tijuana.
- Patients can choose from many liposuction clinics in Tijuana, Mexico that are equipped with advanced medical technology and facilities.
- Mexico has a large number of surgeons who are affiliated with the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). You will also find US board certified plastic surgeons for your liposuction in Tijuana.
- Waiting periods for cosmetic surgery in Tijuana are almost non-existent.
- Tijuana’s geographical propinquity gives medical tourists another reason to choose to get their bodies sculpted via liposuction there. The Mexican border town is only about 17 miles from San Diego, California. However, there are plenty of other logistically suitable options to choose from in Mexico. If you happen to be from Texas, for example, you may choose to get liposuction in Ciudad Juarez, which is only about 10 miles from El Paso.
Getting Liposuction in Tijuana – Medical Travel Tips
- The San Diego International Airport is just a few miles from Tijuana, therefore cutting travel time and expenses. From there you can be in Tijuana in about twenty minutes.
- Tourists traveling by road from the US and Canada can enter Mexico without a passport based on other official documents or proofs of citizenship such as driver’s license and birth certificate.
- Mexican peso is their national currency but US dollars are widely accepted.
- Tourists are advised against drinking tap water. To be safe, always buy bottled water.
- While patients are recuperating from liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico, they might as well visit some of the travel attractions in the area including the Tijuana Cultural Center, the Playas de Tijuana, the El Popo Market, the Amigos del Artes, and the Old City Hall.
The desire to achieve a perfect figure does not have to come with feelings of guilt due to the huge amount of money involved. With cheap liposuction in Tijuana, Mexico, that ultimate dream for a great body can turn into a reality!
Mexico Health facilitates affordable Liposuction in Tijuana – Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.