If you are struggling with missing or damaged teeth, you may consider the option of All-on-4 implants in Cancun – Mexico to restore your smile with a full set of natural looking teeth without breaking the bank. Increasing number of patients suffering from the pain and embarrassment of teeth loss are seeking dental care in Mexico.
A 2010 brief compiled by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that approximately 45 million Americans did not have any form of dental insurance in 2008. As healthcare costs keep skyrocketing in the U.S., increasing number of people are heading overseas to get solutions such as same day implants in Cancun, Mexico for their missing teeth problems.
What are All-on-4 Implants?
A recent American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons report states that roughly 69% of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost at least one tooth, and by the age of 74, 26% of adults will have lost all their permanent teeth. It has also been reported that increasing number of people are bypassing dentures for the permanent solution of All-on-4 dental implant system.
Dental implants are long-term replacements that are inserted directly into the jaw bone. Dental implants act like tooth roots that support the teeth above and disperse equal force within the mouth.
The All-on-4 system places four immediate-load implants in the mouth, with the back implants angled to use the maximum amount of the existing bone. In most cases, this procedure does not need any bone-grafting and can be done in one sitting.
After the initial consultations to create a treatment plan, qualified patients receive four implants and a full set of new replacement teeth in just one appointment!
Whether you need to replace your dentures or need full upper and/or lower restorations, the All-on-4 procedure in Cancun, Mexico will allow you to leave the same day with teeth replacements.
Advantages of Availing All-on-4 Implants in Cancun
Some of the major reasons for getting All-on-Four dental implants in Mexico are as follows:
- The low cost of living and affordable healthcare make getting All-on-4 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico very cost effective. Indeed, you could save up to 70% in costs as compared to getting the same procedure in the U.S.
- Add expenses related to your hotel stay and zipping through the city to the All-on-4 dental implants cost in Cancun, Mexico and you would still be paying a fraction of the American costs.
- The foremost hospitals of Mexico are globally recognized and are fully equipped for all procedures. Much like the dental clinics in US-Mexico border areas, the leading clinics in Cancun have top-of-the-line facilities.
- Whether you need top class surgeons or well-trained dentists, you will find a never-ending list of highly qualified professionals with international experience and credentials.
- Many of the dentists in Mexico speak fluent English. So you will be able to have in-depth discussions about getting affordable dental implants in Cancun – Mexico.
- With their expansive facilities, you will have no problems scheduling your appointment for all-on-four implants in Cancun – Mexico.
- In addition to the low teeth implants costs in Cancun, the city’s proximity is advantageous for American and Canadian patients as it cuts down the expenses and time of travel.
Travel Tips: Getting All-on-Four Implants in Mexico
Cancun is the “Spring Break Capital of Mexico”. Every year, tens of thousands of school and college students descend on its beautiful beaches to enjoy themselves. In other words, Cancun has a substantial tourism infrastructure and warm hospitality.
- Before embarking on this journey to avail fixed dentures in Cancun, Mexico, make sure you do some in-depth research about your dental requirements besides your sightseeing options.
- It is important that you understand the terms and conditions of your dental tourism package and get them in writing before you head for any procedures, such as denture replacement in Cancun, Mexico.
- American and Canadian citizens require current passports, birth certificates or passport cards to enter Mexico. Citizens of other countries should check visa requirements from the Mexican Consulate serving their region before heading to get All-on-4 Implants in Cancun.
- Located on the southeast coast of the country, on the Yucatan peninsula, Cancun is a safe city of Mexico.
- Before you travel to get easy-on-the-pocket same day implants or low cost dentures in Cancun, Mexico, read all travel directives issued by the US Department of State.
- Stay away from any drug-related activities while enjoying the splendors of Cancun.
Being a Tourist After Getting All-on-4 Implants in Cancun
Cancun is a tourist’s mecca. From scuba diving, snorkeling and sport fishing, zip lining, mountain biking, swimming, driving out to see Mayan splendor in Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba, to playing a tranquil round of golf, there are choices abound!
All these tourism choices and the complete dental packages on offer make getting All-on-4 Implants in Cancun – Mexico an easy decision. So head to this city by the sea and you will return home with gleaming teeth and a wonderful tan!
Mexico Health facilitates affordable All-on-4 Implants in Cancun – Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.