Plastic surgery now gives women across the globe a chance to get the curvy contours in the rear they always desired. Women, especially those from USA, Europe and Canada where medical procedures are exorbitantly priced are finding Butt Augmentation Surgery in Mexico a very viable option.
Sophisticated infrastructure, world class surgeons, reduced cost and negligible waiting periods have all contributed towards making a plastic surgery hub out of Mexico. Medical Tourism in Mexico is on the rise with over 50,000 tourists visiting the country for medical procedures in 2009. According to a report by the Health Digital System this number is expected to increase by 25% every subsequent year.
What is Butt Augmentation surgery?
The shape of one’s rear end is mostly genetic and no amount of exercise or dieting can significantly alter it. This is where surgery comes into play.
Butt augmentation surgery refers to the surgical enhancement of a woman’s rear and may be of two types:
Brazilian Butt Lift
- It involves autologous fat transfer, when fat from other areas of one’s own body is liposuctioned and inserted into buttocks, making them rounder and more attractive.
- Implants made from a leak proof elastomer are inserted into one’s rear end.
There has been growing demand for cosmetic surgery procedures worldwide. A survey by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) claimed that approximately 9.3 million women underwent plastic surgery in the US alone in 2010.
A total of 88% women, of those surveyed went in for butt augmentation surgery in 2009, which was a 6% improvement on the figures of the previous year.
Are you a candidate for Butt Augmentation Surgery?
Although it differs from case to case, there are a few basic points to be considered by those interested in Butt Augmentation surgery:
- Age must be more than 18years.
- Not more than 30 pounds overweight.
- Mentally and emotionally sound.
- Realistic expectations of the procedure.
- Absence of any type of addiction.
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in Mexico – Pros and Cons
Mexico has emerged as a major centre for medical tourism, particularly for people from America and Canada, due to a number of reasons. Some of the factors that make it viable to undergo Brazilian butt lift in Mexico are mentioned below:
- Hospitals in Mexico are equipped with the latest technology and all amenities to help them deliver world class medical care.
- As many as 8 hospitals in Mexico are JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited, with many more affiliated to the Health Council of Mexico, which keeps a tab on the hygiene and standard of care administered.
- Physicians and plastic surgeons in Mexico are a highly skilled and experienced group, with many of them being trained in the best institutes worldwide.
- Nurses and paramedical staff are friendly and personable and ensure a high standard of comprehensive and personalized care.
- This high quality medical care is administered at reduced prices, which may be considered by some as a secondary fact. The cost of Brazilian butt lift in Mexico could be 30-40% of what it is in the first world countries. Don’t believe it? Ask for a free quote and see for yourself!
- Even after the travel and living expenditure is taken into account, the total value of the procedure falls to a fraction of its cost in US, UK or Canada.
- The staff in the leading hospitals in Mexico is mostly bi lingual, with most of them being well versed in English, which increases the ease of communication with tourists.
- Large number of functional operating rooms and health professionals ensure that there is negligible waiting to schedule any surgery in Mexico.
- Laws regarding malpractice are weak in Mexico as opposed to the western countries.
- Any post surgical complication that arises after the patients have returned to their native countries, would have to be dealt with locally.
- Treatment in Mexico may require you to stay in a foreign land for a few days after the surgery.
Traveling to Mexico for Butt Augmentation
- The advent of low cost airlines has made traveling to any city in Mexico from different parts of the world both easy and inexpensive.
- Foreigners must carry their passport as well as all the documents necessary to travel to another country.
- Obtaining a visa for undergoing cosmetic surgery like Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico is both straightforward and convenient.
- In fact, US citizens do not require any visa for traveling in the border zone for up to 72 hours.
- The border zone refers to land 20-30kms away from the American border. In order to travel beyond this point, US citizens must purchase a tourist card.
Things to do in Mexico
- Mexico with its rich culture and heritage serves as an oasis in this modern world, with something to suit every palate.
- The combination of ancient landmarks, scenic beauty and delicious cuisine makes it an ideal destination for a medical vacation.
- Medical tourists can effortlessly explore the country owing to the large number of taxis and buses at their disposal.
- Before and after butt augmentation surgery in Mexico, tourists can bask in the glory of this beautiful and vibrant Latin American country and go home looking and feeling completely refreshed and relaxed.
Tips for Medical Tourists in Mexico
- Foreigners should take extra care of their belongings to avoid becoming the victims of pick pocketing, purse snatching, etc.
- Avoid traveling to remote places alone at night.
- Take care that the food and water comes from a hygienic source.
- Always travel by taxis from an identifiable and reliable provider.
- Possession of drugs is considered to be a serious offence in Mexico. Tourists should stay clear of any such activities while there.
- It is advised that medical tourists get in touch with medical tourism agencies and have their entire itinerary chalked out prior to their arrival in the country.
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in Mexico is drawing medical tourists from all corners of the world seeking affordable high quality surgery to help them boost their self esteem by getting the curves they so desire.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals in Mexico. For more information, submit the estimate – request form on the right.