Here is the profile of a top-most weight loss surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. Having performed over a thousand bariatric procedures, Dr. Mario Camelo Ramos has helped a number of people battling obesity get a new lease on life.
He has more than five years of experience in the field of bariatrics, and a long list of satisfied clients, many of whom are from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and even Australia. He also practices general and digestive surgeries.
- 1995-2000: Bachelors – Faculty of Medicine, University of Sinaloa, 1st Grade To 5th Grade – Culiacan Sinaloa
- 2000-01: Internship Residency from Hospital General Regional No. 1, Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico
- 2001-02: Community Service – Caritas Culiacan A. De C.V., Culiacan, Sinaloa
- Residency from:
- 2005-06: Hospital General De Cd. Juarez – Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- 2006-09: Hospital General De Culiacan – Dr. Bernardo J. Gastelum, Culiacan, Sinaloa
- Weight loss surgery training under Dr. Lopez Corvala, a top name in the world of bariatrics
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy from Hospital Angeles in Tijuana (2011)
- Advanced Laparoscopy from Hospital Angeles Tijuana, HGR 1 IMSS Tijuana (2009-10)
- Mini Fellowship in Lap Band (June 2008)
- Specialization in General and Digestive Surgery from Hospital General Specialty – General Surgery – Culiacan, Sinaloa (2009)
- Family physician – Unidad De Medicina Familiar No. 1 – Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico from 2004-05
- General surgeon – Hospital General Regional No. 20 in Tijuana from 2010 till present
Recent Educational Meetings and Memberships
- Membership – Curso de soporte vital avanzado en Trauma in Monterrey (2008)
- Participant in the thirteenth Congreso Nacional De Cirugia Endoscopica
- Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Camelo is fluent in English and Spanish.
Fill in the quote-form on the right for more information on the Tijuana bariatric surgeon.