Here is the profile of a well-known US-trained plastic surgeon in Mexico. Dr. Javier Garcia’s impressive educational credentials include plastic surgery training from top medical schools such as the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center, and Stanford Medical Center.
He has more than 30 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery and practices at a facility completely dedicated to plastic surgery. He is certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- MD from the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery department – Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Exchange Fellowship – Plastic Surgery Division of the School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego – 1992
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery from the Mexican Social Security Institute – 1993
- Visiting scholar at Stanford University Medical Center’s Plastic Surgery Division (1996)
- Associate professor for plastic and reconstructive surgery specialization courses at the Hospital of Specialized Medical Center
- Currently working at a pediatric hospital’s reconstructive surgery division in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Hand surgeries in Guadalajara
- Gives lectures at seminars and meetings help in both Mexico and abroad on plastic and reconstructive procedures such as cleft lip and palate and heel reconstruction
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
For more information on plastic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico by Dr. Javier Garcia, contact us through the quote-form on the right.