Did you know that you can get affordable and cost-effective dental implants in Tijuana Mexico? And if you’re from the United States or Canada, then congratulations – you only need to get a bit of traveling done to hit a clinic. There are numerous dental clinics in Tijuana you can choose from, and all of them offer a wide range of services, besides dental implants.
Cost of Dental Implants in Mexico
Detailed and exact costs of dental implants in Mexico depend on the kind of implants you want done. As per the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, there are several different shapes and sizes of implants.
- If you decide to seek the help of an agency, ask them for a quote. Some agencies offer services that include accommodation and transportation within the country. Expenditures for those come on top of the dental implant costs.
- By opting for dental care in Mexico, you can easily save thousands of dollars in costs than what you would have otherwise spent in the United States or other developed countries.
- You can get the services of the best dentist in Tijuana Mexico, and still spend less. Make sure that you choose a board-certified dentist in Mexico.
Getting Dental Implants in Tijuana
- Considered a global city, Tijuana is a modern Mexican city not unlike the usual sprawling metropolises of more developed countries. This is great for the more metropolitan medical tourists who don’t want to feel like fish out of water.
- Being a big city, there are many dentists in Tijuana Mexico who can attend to your needs. It’s up to you to research as much as you can so you can get the best option available to you.
- Research about some of the leading dental clinics in Tijuana so that you can get an idea of their services and reputation.
- Despite it being a big city, dental work in Tijuana is affordable, and within the reach of many people.
- Tijuana is very close to the United States border, especially to Southern California.
- This proximity to the U.S. means it’s easy to go there not only for the procedure itself, but also for subsequent check-ups.
- This also means you might not have to stay in Mexico at all after getting dental implants, and you can go straight back home.
- If you’re still unsure if you want to get dental implants instead of dentures, the American Academy of Periodontology enlists advantages of dental implants over dentures or bridges. Implants look a lot more like your real teeth than the other options.
- Dental clinics in Tijuana offer other services such as fillings and whitening that you can avail while you’re there to get your dental implants.
Going to Tijuana for Dental Implants
If you’re a U.S. Citizen, you can get into Tijuana without visas if you’re only staying there for less than 72 hours.
- You would need proof of identification such as passports and IDs to exit the country, though.
- If you’re not from the United States, you might needs visas and other paperwork – consult the Mexican embassy in your country prior to deciding to get dental implants in Tijuana.
- Tijuana has a lot of tourist spots to visit while you’re there. There are many fine-dining restaurants and shopping centers. Of course, if you’d rather get a taste of the Mexican culture while there, Tijuana also has historical spots you can visit.
Tijuana offers you an environment that might not be much different from home. That on top of its excellent hospitals and medical professionals makes it an option to seriously consider if you’re looking for affordable dental implants.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals in Mexico. For more information, submit the estimate–request form on the right.