Plastic surgeons in Mexico are in high demand, given their expertise in the field of plastic surgery and also because they charge you a price much lower than the one charged by plastic surgeons in the US, UK, and Canada. Be it getting a facelift in Cancun, a mommy makeover in Puerto Vallarta, or any other cosmetic surgeries in Tijuana, more and more patients are opting for plastic surgery in Mexico.
People who are dissatisfied with their appearance or those who suffer from birth defects don’t have to live with these problems any longer. Plastic surgeons can perform numerous surgeries that enhance the external appearance of the patient and restore function to certain bodily parts.
Plastic Surgery – A Brief Overview
Advances in science and technology have given birth to diverse plastic surgery procedures such as neck lift, face lift, tummy tuck, body contouring, thigh lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, vaginoplasty, and reconstructive surgeries.
- Plastic surgeries are performed under anesthesia. Some of them offer exceptional results. But in most cases, the success of the surgery lies in the hands of the surgeon.
- Most plastic surgeries can be performed as outpatient procedures. So, the patient can return home the very same day.
- Complex surgeries that restore function to any given body part may require hospitalization and follow-up procedures.
- Patients who are not suffering from any medical conditions and those who have realistic expectations about the results of the surgery are ideal candidates for plastic surgery.
- In some instances, two or more plastic surgery procedures can be performed together for enhancing the aesthetic appeal.
What Sets Apart Plastic Surgeons in Mexico?
- Patients have access to some of the best plastic surgeons in Mexico if they choose to undergo the procedures in cities such as Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, and Tijuana.
- Mexico plastic surgery is offered at a price that’s almost one tenth of the cost charged in developed nations.
- Even though the cost of plastic surgery remains affordable, patients aren’t denied the best medical practices and have access to the latest advances in science and technology.
- Mexico plastic surgery prices don’t dig a deep hole in the pocket. Since the cost of plastic surgeries is not covered by medical insurance providers in the US, patients are happy to travel to neighboring Mexico for cheaper healthcare.
- There are numerous board certified plastic surgeons in Mexico. They follow strict hygiene and infection control procedures that meet international standards.
- Plastic surgery surgeons in Mexico are highly trained. Some of them also undergo advanced training in the US and come back home to practice their mastered skills.
- What lures thousands of people to plastic surgery doctors in Mexico is the fact that they don’t give patients a long waiting period before operating them.
Medical Tourism in Mexico
According to the Health Digital System, the medical tourism industry in Mexico raked up around $650 million dollars in 2009, a rate that has been increasing annually.
- Doctors and staff at healthcare centers in Mexico are able to offer personalized attention to patients, an advantage often lacking in the healthcare systems of the developed nations.
- There are numerous hospitals in Mexico, especially in Tijuana, specifically catering to medical tourists from the USA.
- Whether you find a plastic surgeon in Tijuana, or Ciudad Juarez, you’ll be able to avail of excellent pre and post operative services, since the healthcare system in Mexico isn’t as overburdened as the one in the US or Canada.
- Patients deemed medically fit after recovering from cosmetic surgery can also tour the country and its pristine beaches.
Contacting Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
Finding a plastic surgeon in Mexico is no herculean task. However, patients should take a look at patient testimonials and visit the doctor’s clinic in person before selecting a cosmetologist. Tijuana in particular has plenty of world class hospitals that attract medical tourists and patients can look up for experienced plastic surgeons in Tijuana hospitals.
Plastic surgeons in Mexico are a dime a dozen. Patients are therefore encouraged to do a little groundwork and ask friends and family, in order to come in contact with the best cosmetic surgeons in the country.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in Mexico. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.