An increasing number of women are opting for mommy makeover surgery in Mexico in order to reverse the effects of childbirth on their bodies. Post pregnancy, women may have to deal with various issues such as stretch marks and sagging abdominal skin, misshaped breasts, etc.
Surgical options to reduce the unwanted effects of child bearing include liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast lifts, and breast augmentation. Such procedures are clubbed into a single comprehensive package known as Mommy Makeover.
Mommy Makeover or plastic surgery after childbirth in Mexico is carried out at very affordable prices without compromising on the quality of medical care.
Some of the common procedures involved in Cosmetic surgery for Moms include:
- Breast Lift, which involves the removal of excess skin in and around the breast. This surgery helps in restoring sagging breasts to their natural form that existed prior to breast feeding or weight complications.
- Breast Augmentation, which essentially refers to cosmetic enhancement of the breast through the insertion of saline, silicone, or gel based implants.
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty, which is primarily body contouring for Moms by tightening the abdominal wall. This surgery helps to undo the damages of pregnancy on the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat. It thus results in removal of stretch marks as well as the distortion, if any in the belly button.
- Liposuction, which involves the removal of unwanted fat deposits from the body with the help of a tube and vacuum based techniques.
Why Plastic Surgery for Moms in Mexico?
Getting your mommy makeover in Mexico may be an extremely prudent decision. Such procedures are very affordable in Mexico as compared to the prices charged in western countries. In addition, the quality of healthcare in the country is exceptional. Some of the factors which make Mexico the destination of choice with respect to cosmetic surgery for Moms include the following:
- There are nine JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited hospitals in Mexico. A JCI accreditation bears testimonial to a medical institution’s commitment towards quality and innovation.
- Mexico has the third highest number of surgeons affiliated to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) after United States and Brazil.
- Many of the doctors and surgeons practicing in Mexico are American Board certified and have practiced abroad as well.
- According to a 2005 report by Fox news the cost of Mommy Makeovers in Mexico costs roughly around one-third of the prices charged in nations such as U.S.A., U.K., etc.
- There are almost no waiting periods involved for such procedures and patients can expect immediate treatment.
- The country’s extent of development can be judged by the fact that the country boasts of a GDP of one trillion dollars and a literacy rate of about 93% (As per UNICEF data).
- The life expectancy rate in Mexico is 76 years which is comparable to that in United States where the life expectancy is around 78 years. This fact bears testimonial to the quality of healthcare and development in the country.
- A 2011 report by market research firm KPMG puts the number of uninsured Americans at 32 million and uninsured Americans at 250 million. Many such Aesthetic procedures may not be covered by your health insurance provider. Therefore, for any mommy, Cosmetic surgery in Mexico may be extremely pocket- friendly.
- According to the same report, every year 40000-80000 American seniors choose Mexico as their retirement destination due to the high quality private healthcare available at affordable prices.
Considering Mexico for plastic surgery for moms? Some tips:
- Getting to Mexico is quite easy. There are about 40 official border crossing points between Mexico and United States. There are multiple cruising options to Mexico as it is an extremely popular cruise destination. It is also possible to fly directly to Mexico without any plane changes from 30 U.S. destinations.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens can enter Mexico without a passport based on other official documents and proofs of citizenship such as Driving license, original birth certificate and more.
- While tummy tucks, body sculpting via liposuction, breast lifts, and other plastic surgeries in Mexico are lowly priced, you need to ensure that your surgeon has the necessary license to carry out these procedures.
- Mommy Makeovers in Mexico are usually carried out by highly qualified surgeons using innovative technology. However, there have been rare instances of scarring, failed surgeries, and so on. Hence you need to weigh the pros and cons before deciding to undergo such cosmetic surgery.
A trip to Mexico promises more than just plastic surgery for moms. It also includes a great holidaying opportunity for the mom and her accompanying guest. From ancient Mayan relics, to resplendent wildlife to extraordinary beaches, Mexico is an unforgettable experience. The country is also known world over for its spicy cuisine, local Tequila, and its cow boy culture. Therefore, women opting for surgery to get rid of their post pregnancy effects can consider getting a Mommy Makeover in Mexico.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various hospitals under our network in Mexico. For more information and FREE quote, submit the estimate–request form on the right.