Nothing hurts the self-image of a woman than a pair of breasts that gave in to the advances of gravity. And to set the drooping “assets” skyward-bound again doesn’t have to be skyrocketing affair for the wallet, as you’re about to know why breast lift in Cancun, Mexico makes great sense.
Let’s face it: a good majority of women lose the youthful suppleness of their bosom at some point in their lives owing to a variety of reasons, from child birth to weight loss, from ageing to gravity, making them overly conscious of their appearance. These women have a reason to rejoice. For one, breast lift surgery has become an increasingly acceptable and safe procedure (According to Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Research the number of breast uplift procedures have grown from 60,142 in 2002 to 121,377 in 2010) and two, the surgery prices have nosedived–plastic surgery in Mexico can be availed at much lower prices that in the US, Europe or Canada.
The cost of breast lift in surgery in Cancun, Quintana Roo could come as a surprise for those used to the standard big medical bills in the West.
Mastopexy or breast lift or colloquially, boob lift is a surgical procedure for correcting the size, elevation and contour of sagging breasts. Arguments for Mastopexy underpin on restoration of a woman’s physical, aesthetic, and psychological ex-status.
Before you decide to pack your bags and get set to fly to Cancun for breast lift, here’s what you should know.
Every woman is prescribed a different surgical procedure based on the degree of ptosis or breast sag, breast size and shape, size and position of the areolas, and skin quality and its elasticity. The steps involved in the surgery are:
- Anaesthesia – The doctor chooses the best anaesthetic route to follow – general, intravenous or a combination of both.
- The Incision – Basis the degree of ptosis and your expectation the surgeon will determine the type of incision to be made. There are three types of incisions–
- Around the areola.
- Around the areola and vertically down to the breast crease.
- Around the areola, vertically down to the breast crease and horizontally along the breast crease.
- The Reshaping – Excess breast skin is excised, the underlying tissue is lifted to desired shape, contour and elevation, and the nipple and areola are re-positioned.
- Closure – The incisions are stitched. The scars from incisions gradually fade away but not completely.
These steps form a standard breast lift procedure followed by surgeons across the board. The breast lift procedure in Cancun, Mexico falls in line with industry best practices.
Why You Should go for Breast Lift Surgery in Cancun, Mexico
- Big Savings – By opting for a boob lift procedure in Cancun, MX, you stand to save 50-70% of what you’d end up paying in the US, Europe or Canada. Additionally, Mexico offers the distance advantage for the patients from the US or Canada. The cost of breast lift in Cancun, like in other Mexican cities, is significantly lower as compared to that in the US or Canada. For cost comparison, get your free quote for breast lift prices in Cancun, Mexico.
- Competent Doctors and Hospitals – Most Mexican doctors are trained in prestigious medical schools of the US. Cosmetic surgery centers under our network in Cancun are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and are accredited by the Federal and State Health Councils of Mexico, and the Mexican Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Association.In addition to Mastopexy in Cancun, Mexico you can get a host of other cosmetic procedures such as tummy tucks and breast augmentation/reduction. If not satisfied with your derriere, you may seek butt augmentation surgery in Mexico.
- Cancun Itself – Cancun or the “place of the golden snake” is a favoured tourist destination. The city abounds in vestiges from pre-Columbian Maya civilization and clean beaches along the Caribbean Sea. What better place to flaunt the ‘estranged bikini’ and the newly firmed up “assets” than a tropical beach?
3 Things to Consider Before Boob Lift in Cancun, Mexico
- Consult with your surgeon if you’re planning to get pregnant in future as pregnancy can have a reverse impact on breast lift.
- Make sure you check the credentials of hospitals and doctors as the medical tourism industry in Mexico is currently unregulated.
- Consider the potential complications such as an undesirable breast lift scar, reduced sensations around nipple and areola, infections and allergies.
Low cost surgeries in Mexico are increasingly finding more takers. However, breast lift in Cancun, Mexico might turn a bit expensive affair if you decide to go for other accompanying surgeries, such as tummy tucks and butt lifts, as well. However, when compared to cost in the US, Europe or Canada, cosmetic surgery cost in Mexico is a mere pittance.
Mexico Health facilitates affordable medical treatments at various quality hospitals in Mexico. For more information, please submit the estimate-request form on the right.